LUO XI'S STRATEGY & OLD MADAM LIN'S RESPONSE

The Lin family, who were being mentioned by Li Xiaoheng, were currently standing in old Mr. Luo's ward aggressively, fiercely criticizing the Luo family.

"Although Hong Kong is a good place, compared to the mainland that spans 9.6 million square kilometers, it is only a small island. In addition, over these years, the country's policy towards Hong Kong has been very favorable, and the treatment towards businessmen from Hong Kong is also extremely good. The Lin family has been a local tyrant for too long, and after such a long time, they think that just because they can be a hegemon in Hong Kong, they can also be able to cover the sky with one hand in the mainland."

In the luxurious and elegant private ward of Beijing First People's Hospital, old Mr. Luo, in front of the Lin family who claim to come to seek justice, commented very unceremoniously: "I have also investigated Lin Rong'an privately. I know that he has not done anything good back in Hong Kong. Relying on the power of your Lin family, he has committed a lot of outrages. Throwing obscene parties and date raping girls with drugs. But these reports were all suppressed by your Lin family."

"With all due respect, if you could have taught Lin Rong'an what to do and what not to do at that time, he wouldn't have gotten to where he is today." Old Mr. Luo made a sonorous conclusion. He also added: "Of course, Luo Yang is also at fault in this matter. He should not have hit so hard. But two boys getting in a fight out of jealousy after getting drunk is quite normal. Didn't your family's Lin Rong'an also break my son's leg?" Luo Yang also kicked back, but he just happened to miss and ended up kicking in the wrong place.

Since learning that Lin Rong'an was actually turned into a eunuch, the Lin family members had been holding back their anger to seek justice. But when they heard these words, they were so angry that they saw red. Old madam Lin, who had always gotten her way at home, slapped the small dining table on the hospital bed heavily, and asked in a cold voice, "Mr. Luo's remarks mean that it is my grandson's own fault that he was beaten like this by your son?"

"More or less." Old Mr. Luo leaned back on the hospital bed and said calmly: "I have always felt that the law should impose physical castration of rapists as punishment. You are parents yourselves, and there are also daughters in your family. Change positions and think, if your daughters were harmed by this kind of scum, how would you feel?"

"Although I feel quite disdain for that unworthy son of mine. But in this matter, I still support Luo Yang. No matter what his starting point was and what the consequences were in the end, that he could be brave and save an innocent person from that kind of situation, that's a good thing in my opinion. He is worthy of being my, Luo Changzheng's, son."

"What innocent!" Lin Rong'an's father couldn't listen anymore and scolded: "I know what my son is like. Although he is dissolute and fickle, he would never force others. Those girls who could go to that kind of place at the invitation of my son are originally holding intentions to curry favor with my son. They should have already known what would happen at the party. Both parties are willing participants. Your son is a dog trying to catch mice (TN: too meddlesome), who asked him to run over to that kind of entertainment club to play the hero?"

If it weren't for the fact that the Luo family's roots in the mainland were too deep, and the most important thing was that the military connections behind old Mr. Luo had a tough attitude, the Lin family would definitely not be so polite. It was a pity that while they thought themselves to be quite polite, Luo Changzheng didn't take it seriously at all. There was no way they were going to apologize, but reconciliation was possible. It also depended on the attitude of the Lin family in the end. They were willing to compensate according to the law. If they dared to be too greedy, old Mr. Luo would rather have his son go to jail and send the eunuch of the Lin family in together with him.