DID IT HURT?

Just when the Shen family was in chaos, Tao Mu and several main actors of "Soldier Elite" were in a special forces training base for the final assault training before filming.

At the beginning, "Soldier Elite" specially selected 52 people during the audition, and some couldn't persist during the training of ordinary troops. After leaving one after another, there were only 17 people left. Tao Mu asked these seventeen people to sign contracts with the crew. These actors originally thought that the test was finally over, and the next step should be the clear road of training and acting to really start filming. But they didn't expect that Tao Mu, after forcing this group of people to stay in the ordinary army for three months undergoing a complete recruit period, he then dragged the group of people to the special forces training base to continue the torture.

When he first dragged these people over, there were two young girls who couldn't bear the pressure of training and almost quit again. But when they were packing their bags, they saw the liquidated damages on the contract, so they stayed behind with tears in their eyes. However, Tao Mu was no longer regarded as an idol, and they all called Tao Mu "devil" behind his back.

Not just the girls, the daily training of the special forces was so intense and stressful, everyone felt like dying. Even if the instructors took care of the actors' physical fitness and kept going easy on them, the training intensity after the reduction was still not acceptable for ordinary people. If it wasn't for Tao Mu who had been training with the crew during the special forces training, and had always performed well, it was estimated that the other actors would have protested long ago.

"F**k, do you think our Brother Mu had trained before! Look at his posture, it's different from us all, and even the instructors are full of praise."

During the solo demonstration, the other actors were wearing combat uniforms, standing in a row, looking at the middle of the shooting range, where Tao Mu was currently performing the "scout 100-meter movement combat rapid fire" demonstration under the instruction of the instructor, and all of them nearly had their jaws drop to the ground.

In the dusty shooting range, an athletic figure in a camouflage combat uniform held a gun, squatting, lying down, walking, or crawling according to the moving target that kept changing positions in front of him. While shooting the gun, and continuously changing the magazines, to carry out the combat positions. Sometimes shooting left and right, sometimes alternately taking cover. This series of actions flow smoothly and professionally, all in one go. Putting aside the final result for the time being, this set of actions alone was standard enough to be used as a textbook demonstration.

The spring sun was warm and bright, and the bright sun was a little dazzling to the eye. In a trance, it seemed to outline a halo around the young soldier's figure. Tao Mu's handsome face was mostly covered by oil paint, holding a gun while running and performing tactical actions. Towards this explosion of pheromones, don't even mention the girls standing on the side and screaming with their faces in their hands, even the soldiers in the same training ground couldn't help but glance over again and again.

"Forty-seven seconds, twenty-four moving targets."

The target reporter who was standing on the side pressed the timer and announced the results aloud. According to the requirements of the army, the training process of "scout 100-meter rapid fire" was to give 30 moving targets within 100 meters, and the training requirement for soldiers was to destroy 25 moving targets within 40 seconds to pass.

According to this requirement, Tao Mu's training performance was of course unqualified. But considering that this training program had just started for one morning, and Tao Mu's occupation was a student and an actor instead of a special forces soldier, this result was quite good.