SINGLE & CHILDHOOD FRIEND

As we all know, Li Xiaoheng was a workaholic. Moreover, he was a workaholic who had a very full work schedule and almost never rested on weekends. But this kind of character could actually visit all the film sets of the TV series filmed by Tao Mu in one go. It was conceivable how far the personal friendship between the two had reached.

Anyway, the entire crew of "Soldier Elite" knew the relationship between Tao Mu and Li Xiaoheng tacitly because they had experienced the incident of Miss Qi from the hot spring resort coming to find fault half a year ago. In regards to envy and jealousy, of course there were some. After all, Tao Mu was young, and not only did he have capital and ability, but he could also could find a lover like Mr. Li, who was also young and talented, and also obeyed his words and put him first in his heart. This was simply a double success in both love and career, an absolute winner in life, alright?

But thinking about it carefully, the reason why Mr. Li cared so much about Tao Mu was also because the two were well-matched, and they were good partners in business. If it were someone else, very likely they wouldn't get the same treatment from him.

After all, there were often little wives of domineering CEOs, but self-made, worth tens of billions, and good-looking business genius-type wives were not common! Not to mention Tao Mu's current status and influence in the entertainment industry——especially Tao Mu's ability to produce film and television dramas and shoot people into popularity and stardom. In the eyes of many male and female artists, it was no exaggeration to say that he was definitely a proper Tang Seng meat (TN: monk in Journey to the West, whose flesh had divine properties). If it wasn't for Mr. Li's impressive ability and background, which made those little demons dare not act rashly, Tao Mu's phone would have been blown up long ago! To exaggerate a bit more, even the door of his hotel room would have been smashed down!

Many artists were secretly guessing in private, Mr. Li was probably worried about exactly this, so he took time out of his busy schedule to visit the film set, and announce his sovereignty every now and then.

"I wonder when Mr. Tao and Mr. Li are going to announce their relationship!" During the filming break, several actors gathered together, secretly watching the interaction between the aloof CEO and their little wife of the domineering CEO, while gossiping in low voices.

"I really admire Mr. Tao's fortitude. When most people meet such a high-quality boyfriend, they probably couldn't wait to make it public. It's only Mr. Tao who could hold it for such a long time!"

"Our Mr. Tao is not an ordinary person either, okay?" Du Kang, one of Tao Mu's three college roommates, protested as Tao Mu's family member: "Our Tao Mu is so handsome, so young, and so rich. Is there even any difference between the two? Besides, Tao Mu is still an actor. You all know how much a public relationship in the entertainment industry will have an impact on an actor's career. So I don't think Tao Mu will make the relationship public any time soon."

Tao Mu's other two roommates also echoed with certainty: "That's right! Anyway, our family's Tao Mu is only 20 years old this year, so he is not in a rush at all, okay?"

"I don't think so?" The actress before was very unconvinced, and pointed her chin in the direction of Tao Mu and Li Xiaoheng: "I heard that Mr. Li stayed directly in Mr. Tao's room last night. Both of them are already so open, isn't it because they're not afraid of fans knowing, and even want to make it public?"

"No way! Mr. Tao is only twenty years old this year. Why is he in such a hurry to reveal his relationship? Isn't he afraid of losing fans?"

"He is a billionaire boss, so why would he be afraid of losing fans? Besides, so what if fans are lost? Will those fans uninstall FlyNews just because Mr. Tao announced his relationship?" Gu Yuzhang impatiently took over the topic.