CONFESSION

In this world, what only one person knows was called a secret. A thing, if more than two people knew about it, was definitely no longer a secret.

Tao Mu originally thought that being reborn was the biggest secret of his life. Something he couldn't speak of or tell anyone, and could only bring it into the coffin. But unexpectedly.....

Tao Mu swiped through the contact list, and his chest suddenly became very tight. His throat felt hot, congested, and a little breathless. In his two lifetimes, he thought he was quite clear headed, at least he knew what he wanted. But it was only now that he knew that he had muddled away through life confused.

Unwilling, resentful, unable to hold, but unable to let go. The negative emotions that had entangled Tao Mu for ten years in his previous life were like gangrene attached to his bones, winding around him once again. Tao Mu frowned fiercely while clutching his chest. Only then did he realize that he was not as relaxed and enlightened as he thought. Even though it had been smooth sailing since his rebirth, Tao Mu still hadn't let go of those things in his previous life that he couldn't touch no matter how much he begged. It was just because no one knew about Tao Mu's experience before, Tao Mu had no other choice, and couldn't find anyone to accuse and pursue an explanation, so he had to force himself not to think about it, not to care about it.

Tao Mu originally thought that this would be the case for the rest of his life. All his experiences were just an unspeakable nightmare. However, Shen Chen's rebirth once again aroused all the anger and resentment that Tao Mu had accumulated in his heart.

Li Xiaoheng, who was at work, received a call from Tao Mu. He picked up the conversation between the two when they had just been interrupted by another call: ".....What, have you decided on what you want to eat?"

However, even after several long seconds passed, Tao Mu remained silent and did not speak. Only the sound of slight breathing could be heard over the receiver, and Li Xiaoheng immediately realized that something was wrong: "What's wrong? Who called just now? What happened?"

".....I want to see you." After a long silence, Tao Mu said awkwardly: "Xiao Heng, I want to tell you something. Do you have time to listen?"

Li Xiaoheng's heart sank. He didn't know what happened to Tao Mu in just one phone call. But his first reaction was to patiently appease Tao Mu: "I have time."

Li Xiaoheng closed the half-read documents, picked up his suit jacket and walked out of the office, while talking to Tao Mu on the phone: "I'll find you now. Are you tired from training recently? Why don't you take a shower and take a nap first? I'll be there soon. Wait for me."

"En." Tao Mu hung up the phone. He stood there and thought for a while, then went to the instructor to ask for leave. When Li Xiaoheng came over in the evening, he would not stay at the training base that night. According to the procedure, Tao Mu had to inform the base.

The instructor saw that Tao Mu's complexion was not very good, and thought that Tao Mu was tired from the recent training intensity. He also carefully asked Tao Mu if he wanted to go to the medical room and take a break in the afternoon. Tao Mu smiled and said no. He had an unnamed fire in his heart that couldn't be put out. The physical combat training in the afternoon was perfect enough for Tao Mu to vent. It was also a good way to let Tao Mu calm down and think carefully about how to deal with the following events.

So when it came to training in the afternoon, everyone found that Tao Mu was very serious. He was originally a martial arts stand-in, with a little kung fu foundation and good physical fitness. Basically, he was the only amateur in the entire crew who could keep up with the training intensity. However, after this afternoon, everyone was stunned to discover that Tao Mu could still be stronger. That kind of toughness that was both alpha and ruthless, it was simply pheromones overload.