BACKSTAGE

"Mr. Tao." Lin Rong'an looked at Tao Mu with a playful smile, and took the initiative to say hello: "I haven't seen you for a long time, but Mr. Tao is still as pretty as ever."

Tao Mu frowned. No man liked to be praised as pretty, and Tao Mu was no exception.

"I haven't seen you for a long time, but Mr. Lin is the one," Tao Mu paused here, looking at Lin Rong'an's more flamboyant clothes than before, smiled and continued: "who is much more exquisite than before."

Lin Rong'an's face changed slightly. He said that Tao Mu didn't look like a man, and Tao Mu responded that he was no longer a man. Lin Rong'an was not stupid, he was even more sensitive than ever because of certain encounters. Of course he could hear the hidden meaning in Tao Mu's words.

As expected of the person who had his high regards. That temper was really spicy enough.

Lin Rong'an hooked up the corners of his mouth and continued: "Today is the premiere of "Black and White". I have been looking forward to Mr. Tao's performance for a long time. I hope I can feast my eyes today."

The words were more frivolous one after the next, and even held hidden provocation. Fortunately, the two leading actors in this film, Zhou Yanqing and Yan Sheng, were known for their good temper in the circle. They did not blame Tao Mu for stealing the scene because of Lin Rong'an's words, but instead frowned, disapproving of Lin third young master's provocation.

"Then Mr. Lin should be more serious when watching the movie. After all, I don't have much scenes in the movie." Tao Mu said with a mild expression: "Of course, if Mr. Lin thinks it's not enough to watch, you can search for "The Great Wall of Flesh and Blood" on BulletScreen, or directly search for my cut clips. I will just think of it as contributing views to BulletScreen.com."

The bigwigs sitting in the backstage almost laughed out loud. Once again, they realized the benefit of Tao Mu's sharp tongue. Not only could it immediately resolve Lin Rong'an's verbal provocation and subtle offense, but also promoted his own website by the way. And the key was that his response was generous and magnanimous, unlike the third young master of the Lin family, who spoke with an insinuating tone.

Lin Rong'an didn't manage to be at an advantage despite making the effort of starting this round of verbal exchange. Although he was angry, he didn't show it. He just smiled and said meaningfully, "Okay. I'll definitely watch it."

Tao Mu was too lazy to pay attention to Lin Rong'an, and was about to find a seat to sit down when he saw the female artist who had just been slapped by Shen Yu walk up to Tao Mu, and said aggrievedly and coquettishly, "CEO Tao, can you hold up justice for me. I just said a few words of the truth, but that surnamed Shen flew into a rage and even hit me. The movie premiere is going to start soon. It's not like I can stand on stage with a swollen face? How will I face the crowd?"

Before Tao Mu could speak, Shen Yu said coldly, "If you know you can't be seen, then piss off. I think you don't need to go on stage either."

As soon as these words came out, the whole crew frowned. They all felt that Shen Yu's attitude was too arrogant. Compared with the young master of the Shen family who was always hiding behind others in the past, he was completely different now.

Could it be that the Lin family's family style was so powerful? Could a bunny turn into a rooster after being immersed in it? Seeing the appearance of Shen Yu puffing up and entering a fighting state at any time, Tao Mu secretly added: A fighting machine among roosters!

"What, you still want to help her speak justice?" Noticing Tao Mu's thoughtful look, Shen Yu continued with a sneer: "If I remember correctly, doesn't Mr. Tao have an affair with Mr. Li of Xiaoheng Capital? The sexual preference does not even match, yet you still know how to appreciate fragrance and cherish jade?"