FEELINGS

Y/N pov:

Do you think a ghost can seat on your lap? He said.

Do you think it's a time to joke around? I said.

He just giggled and can I say for the first time in my life , I smiled. I can't believe I did , it might be for a short second but still. This kid does  wonders.

But the next second I was held at the gun point. I saw the heaven infront of me ready to take me in.

Uncle, please no. You're scaring her. She isn't harming me. She is too good. This kid for a moment ago made me feel so good and now because of him I am held at the gun point, irony.

May I know the reason, why I have been held on a gun point? I tried to calmly ask them for my dear life.

And like a good uncle he removed the gun,took rowoon from my lap ever so swiftly that I was stunned for a second.

From the expression held on rowoon's  face he didn't like it, me neither. But who the hell allowed such people that carry guns in my hospital?

Guess what I have to find it on my own because the good yet cruel uncle left from their, while the poor boy peaking his head just to see a glimpse of me sadly smiled at me. Lastly he waved his hand saying a bye and disappeared from my eyes.

I felt kinda weird,lonely and the situation where your favourite toy is vigorously snatched by one of your disliked sibling!

Anyways it's already 6:30 am. Time to welcome the sunshine and meet yet another disastrous day,which is already started with a gun on my head. What a beautiful day to begin!

I went straight to the canteen to have a cup of tea with extra milk cream on it. Since their is no one here , I made one by myself.

You can call me a tea addict.

But while doing all this I couldn't erase the image of the poor boy and his sad smile,still he looked cute though!

I sat nearby sipping on my heavenly made ☕.......

Uncle han pov:

As soon as we reached the room, I made rowoon take his medicine and told him to sleep.

I came out of the room and called boss.

Sorry,my phone was dead and I had no charger. But everything's alright here. You don't need to wo--

How's rowwoon? Did he take his medicine on time? Why didn't you charge your phone? You gave me a panic attack by not picking up the damn phone. Don't ever do this again.

Yes, Boss.

I can understand him as might be worried as hell.
It's better to not let him know about the little stunt rowwon created.

I saw Dr.Jin coming towards my direction.

Did he take those medicines?

Yes,Dr. Jin. He's asleep now.

Good, I will visit him in the afternoon then.

Yeah! Goodbye Dr. Jin.

Yeah,you too.

Whenever I see him, I get reminded of my own son who's a DOCTOR too.

But sadly I had to cut all the times with him.

Hope he too would be treating people with kindness just like DR.JIN!

Y/N pov:

As the sky was back to its own bluish paint, the rain had made its way to visit some other areas.

I drove back home,just to end up reading a note left by my bestie.

I will be gone for a month,so don't go nuts without me.And continue being that lone wolf you once were since I will not be their to drive you up the wall.
-y/f/n

What does this mean?
Is her brain really in the her knees?

Where is she planing to go?

Why am I gifted with such an antique friends.
First Jimin and now her.

Oh goodnessssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope where ever you stay,you're fine and protected.

I kept the note on the dressing table and went to take a shower to cool my senses.

Since everyone is putting their foot in my mouth!