EGOISTIC MANIAC

Y/N pov:

I don't know how long I slept but all I know is I had a good sleep after a very long time.

My granny greeted me with sweet croissant and tea offcourse.

I had my breakfast and a quick bath.
I dress-up and came down stairs.

Giving me a kiss on my temple, I waved a goodbye to her.

I really don't want to leave this place, but I have damn work left for me to complete as my daily duty.

I hurried to reach the hospital because today I felt like meeting the little guy.

His short get-together with me and the way we were seperated kinda make me sad and meet him desperately.

Wait is that me who is desperate about meeting a tiny human!

Anyways.......

I reached the parking lot. But to my suprise someone already parked their nonsense car on my baby's place.

How dare that human do that.

It's my baby's precious place and it only belongs to her.

So I started honking to let the driver know he created a sin by parking the car at a wrong place because the owner of that place is here.

But no one came out of the car nor the car moved an inch from its original place.

I lowered my window and yelled,Hello is someone their in that car? No one replied.

They be really testing my patience because I clearly see a man at the driver seat peeking from his mirror.

I got down from my seat and headed straight to the car parked infront of me. Though the car looked expensive, I really don't give any fucks.

I knocked on the window and gestured him to lower the window.

I can't see the face of the person.

But when the glass slided down I knew my temperament has raised unknowingly.

It's the same uncle from that day who kept me on a gun point.

You the grumpy uncle, again!

I saw he raised his brows.
But I am not here to entertain anybody!

He didn't bother me calling him names. I processed further,Can you just park your car somewhere else this is my place to park.

He neither showed interest in my talkings nor implied it.

Is he testing my anger?

Hello you grumpy uncle, can't you hear what I just said?
Take your god damn car away from my place.

I tried my level best to stay as calm as it's possible by me.

I even have to meet the little guy.

Hurry up man!

Why would I? park your car somewhere else,little girl. He said in a husky voice as if that will scare me and closed the window's glass up.

The audacity this man has.

What a dick he is !

I was trustfrated. I was atleast being a bit polite according to his age.

What is this behaviour?
Am I a trash that he just threw away from his window?

I again knocked on the door but this time their was no response.

I saw him smirking from inside without actually watching him!

Fuck it. I have no time for this bullshit.
See you sometime later.
Mr. Dickhead uncle.

Just wait and watch you grumpy,old,bald, idiotic maniac uncle I will take that smirk off of your face one day.

Plus my insult too.

I seated back in my car and apologized her.

I randomly parked her somewhere and left feeling sorry.

I entered the kids ward.

Mostly there were kids who suffered from diseases like cancer,aids, pneumonia,etc .

I felt sorry for those little creatures suffering from such a dreadful diseases in such a young age.

May some magic happens and all the diseases get out of them without giving any pain.

I really wish I could give them happiness more than the hurt they get everyday.

But even more sorrow drown in me when I saw rowoon's name in the list of .......