BEWILDERED

Y/N pov:

The room was empty.
It was E-M-P-T-Y.
No one was their.
Not even a single soul.
Just like everyone I too started forming a bond with this cute little head but now he's gone.

I didn't know about his discharge except he was going to be admitted for a long time.

Then what's the sudden departure.
A drop slided down from my eyes.
I m sad and I couldn't even say a proper good bye to him.
That's so pathetic!

I ran down stairs in hope to see a glimpse of him.
Mayb he will be standing down for me.
For a goodbye too.

Few unknown people were all I could see. So that means HE REALLY LEFT THIS PLACE WITHOUT HAVING A LAST WORD WITH ME.

It might be that cocky Jeon who snatched him from me.

Dumbass!

Since I had zero interest in staying, I started the engine of my car and speeding it towards my granny's house.

I had did all my duties in the hospital and then fled away.
Afterall being a DOCTOR and leaving your responsibilities is not easy even though you own the hospital.

My first priority will and always be the patients.

I didn't forget to get her favourite dishes while humming the infamous song NONSENSE by SABRINA CARPENTER.
I might be singing it my lungs out since the day it has been on YouTube.

I can make a deaf person too chill with me on this song!

A thought of rowoonie flashed infront of me for a millisecond.
I can't get that kid out of my mind.
Damn kiddo is unforgettable.
He's cute.
He's sweet.
He's a whole new mood.
He's something that calms me in the stormy life I've been indulged in.

Putting brakes on I reached the place filled with warmth, affection, love and care.
My place, my everything.

I saw another pair of shoes outside. I rang the doorbell with confusion.
And within few seconds the door opened only for me to be shock as hell.

I saw a young guy and that guy being no one but the guy from my hospital.
Particularly from the cardiology department.
Mayb I was being delusional but at the same time I was not.

He really was standing infront of me, smiling wildly.

He gestured me to enter the house.
Being confused as hell I still managed to take steps inside only to halt again.

I saw jimin too. Chilling and Vibing on  the couch while my granny cooked for the three of them I guess.

Am I a intruder or something?
Nah man this is my house too equally as that of my grandma.
If anything I was surely betrayed.
Were they having a small party kinda thing without me?

Not the three of them but definitely the two of them.
Dear Gorgeous Granny and My Flirty Friend, you guys really messed up with the wrong girl!

Now the question is why the third member when they could have simply invited me instead of him!

Aren't we a group already or is it just me who thinks like that!

I thought they might apologize to me as soon as their eyes lands on my figure.

But that thought got thrown in the dustbin like a trash.

They didn't even allowed themselves to have a look on me. They I-G-N-O-R-E-D ME!

Hey, what's up I m totally fine!
Thanks for asking.
Yes that wasn't needed but still.
Hahahahahah........

Okay they just neglected me like how I ignore those cringey lovebirds on road.