SWEET AND SOUR

Y/N pov :

When I turned around, I could see the whole universe standing in front of me.
Not gonna lie but watching him carry rowoon in his arms just sends tingles in my whole body. A perfect view.

Y/N stop! your imagination is tooo unimaginable:(

Both were looking at me or more like staring at me. And then I heard something which made me and rowoonie burst into tinny giggles.

It was a grumble that came from his stomach due to hunger.
Poor soul! Wait no way, I take my words back.

His doe eyes were pleading me to make something quick. But his ego was way too much to utter a word.
Since I am a kind girl, I grabbed few ingredients near me and started cooking.
He was giving me that BOMBASTIC SIDE EYE!
DO I CARE? HELL NO!

What are you making ynieee? Rowoonie asked me in his babyish voice.
Fried rice baby. I replied while focusing on my dish.
Btw the NICKNAME is cute,I liked it wait I LOVED IT.
SOUNDS GOOD!

Rowoonie was sitting on the kitchen counter while he was standing right beside him.
Me and rowoonie were talking as if he doesn't exist between us.

We were laughing and giggling but this big baby didn't even gave a small smile.
If he was this hungry then why didn't he bought something to eat or went out in a GOD DAMN RESTAURANT ?
RICH PEOPLE AND THEIR IRRESPONSIBILITY TOWARDS THEMSELVES.......
ANYWAYS!

My rice was done. To check if its alright I took a small bite and feed it to rowoonie.
He gave a thumbs up and his cheeks looked squishy.

I served the rice in a plate and kept it beside him. I took rowoonie with me.
We sat on the sofa while he was still in the kitchen of the canteen.

I know if I stand their he won't eat because again his EGO WILL GET HURT :(

WITHIN 15 MINS THE MAN WAS BACK!
Did he really finish it this fast.
Man got a good speed. (Author smirking in the background!)

Mr Jeon pov:

Rowoon,lets go. It's pretty late and you need a good sleep-- and I stopped saying whatever I was gonna say because the scene infront of me was mesmerizing.
BEAUTIFUL!
SERENE!
CALM!

Both of them drifted to their dreamland while yn held rowoon in her arms ever so gently like a mother keeping her kid safe in her EMBRACE.

It made me tear up a bit knowing he failed to have this type of love and skinship.
He only had me back then.
But I could only love him fatherly and not like how a mother does.
Even though I am not his real father.
But that does not change the fact that I LOVE HIM THE MOST.
AS IF HE IS MY OWN BLOOD.
HE IS THOUGH IN A CERTAIN WAY.

He has been through alot of ups and downs.
Still he is suffering.
I hope being here will help him in reducing his pain little by little.
I can only pray for his best, rest is the mystery.

And suddenly my phone rang which made yn to come out of her sleep.
I didn't mean to disturb her sleep but this DAMN PHONE.

I came out of the canteen to pick up the phone because its my SECRETARY AGAIN.
NOW what she wants at this time!
Does she sleeps or not.
Is she a VAMPIRE? Does she needs my BLOOD?
HELL NOT M GIVING!

SIR,you their?

Yep I AM LISTENING!(FORCIBLY)

SIR, I called you to inform you about the apartment you asked me to purchase.

So you did the job,already?(FOR THE FIRST TIME SHE DID SOMETHING QUICK WITHOUT CREATING ANY MESS)

Yes SIR and I EVEN BROUGHT ALL YOUR BELONGINGS HERE. I DID THE CLEANING TOO. You can come anytime here. It's all set. That's it SIR, anything else you want me to do?(HE MIGHT BE FLATTERED)