- Chapter - Eighty - Nine -

Lori: - Pulling out her phone, calling Robin and putting him on speaker (Robin always answers her on the first ring if he can ) - BABY?

Robin: Beautiful wassup? Did you leave something at home?

Lori: No babe, - laughing-  but tell me why this cornball ass, half ass, delusional ass, stupid ass, goofy ass baby father of mine is out side my shop telling me "he want me back, and he's not taking no for an answer" he must of bump his head right baby?

Robin: brother done lost his entire mind, he better leave right now before a nigga have to come act a fool down there.

Lori: You heard MY HUSBAND, you can leave! Talking about I'm not taking No for an answer, wasn't you just plotting on me nigga? Now you got the AUDACITY TO BRING YOUR ASS TO MY PLACE OF BUSINESS AND SAY YOU WANT ME BACK, after all the shit you done put me through?

Nathan: Hang up the phone Lori, you didn't have to call that nigga.

Lori: Nathan you are just so sad nigga - laughing - like baby? I'm gone call you as soon as I get settled in.

Robin: I'm on my way I don't trust that nigga.

Lori: No you have work, I got this. Soon as I handle this nigga, I'll call you back. I love you.

Robin: Anything happens call me Lori not playing with you Lo, I love you more.

Lori: Okay ... - Phone disconnected-

Nathan: You don't love that nigga fr, stop playing Lori.

Lori: The only nigga I don't love is you, and I'm gone just put it like this, because I felt like I never got a chance to say my peace. You are a low down dirty mf, you treat our children like shit, like they don't mean nothing to you, you're not the same Nathan I fell in love with, what gets me the most is you can sit here and say you want me back after you cheated on me, call me all types of bitches, and disrespect the ones I love. Not saying you can ever win me back, but you think I will up just willing take you back and you didn't even PUT IN NO EFFORT???, to change who you are as person? You're delusional Nathan and I hope for the sake of our children, you get your shit together REAL SOON. One thing I don't play about is me bashing you in front of them but they gone see you for who you truly are, and sooner or later you're going to push them far away, and all I can do is continue to be the great mother I am.

Nathan: You think someone wanna be with a nagging ass shorty all the time? All you did was fucking nag Lori nobody wanna hear that shit.

Lori: - laughing - I wouldn't have to NAGG, if nigga played their PARTS RIGHT! I never cheated on you, and if I disrespected you that because you disrespected me first! I've never put anyone ABOVE MY KIDS, but can you say the same? It's like you're stuck in this childish world, and seems like you're never going to grow up, no way MY 16 year old is way matured than you. MY GOD BABY WHO IS ONLY 5 HAVE MORE FUCKING COMMON SENSE THAN YOU NATHAN!!!

Nathan: You know what Lori, fuck you! I didn't want your ass back anyways.

Lori: - Chuckles- That's fine! You will never have the pleasure to be in my life again. FUCK YOU!

Nathan: You bitches man..

Lori: Just the constant disrespect, I really like from the bottom of my heart hate you. I wish I never married your ass, I wish I never had kids by your dusty ass, I wish I never gave you so some much time of my life. You're a clown, please get the fuck away from my shop, I'm done with you. - Goes to try to unlocked Her shops door -

Nathan: - Steps in front of the door - You not going in that fucking shop Lori.

Lori: Nathan fucking move, before I start to spazz out on your ass, move!