- Chapter - Eighty - Three -

The next day rolled around, Pastor just closed out service, everybody was making the way out the door. It was surprisingly everybody made to church this morning. Fatima was happy about that.

Madam: You know how fucking hard it was trying not cuss in that damn place.

Rafael: MADAM! - Stern Voice -

-Everybody laughed -

Madam: Nigga what? I'm just saying, got damn.

Fatima: We didn't even make it out the dang on parking lot yet and your ass is already starting

Madam: I blame you for pulling me into this shit, you know I don't even do church Fatima.

Rafael: Be glad she did Madam, because you need it.

Madam: Nigga am I talking to you?

Rafael: - Serious look -

Madam: - Silent -

Zac: - laughing - Damn teach me that bro , cause this one right here - pointing at Fatima - Don't shut up for me like that.

Fatima: Baby we just got done talking to the lord, it's a great day, don't piss me off now Zachary.

Andi: I don't think service didn't anything to you people, we might need to turn back around on that note.

Madam: Hell no. Y'all got that.

Fatima: - laughing - Just Ruthless! How do you deal with this lady Rafael?

Refael: Her mouth could get a little crazy sometimes, all the time..but she don't act that way with me. - light chuckle-

Fatima: Oh yeah is that right? Is M finally listening to that husband of hers. I'm so proud of you and Lor!!

Madam: Fatima don't start.

Lori: Fatima Marie Taylor please! You acting like you been listening to that husband of yours! Cause let's not forget when yo- you know what never mind.

Zachary: Her ass still be having a hard time listening to me, so I don't even know why she doing all that with y'all.

Madam: EXACTLY Z!

Fatima: Andi my friend, jump in at anytime love.

Andi: Alright now to much on my friend now!! - laughing -

Zachary: Andi you don't count in this, you're actually the only person who listen to their husband.

Amp: True that bro.

Lori: Well how about all you niggas date then.

Fatima: Bible! - laughing -

Robin: You got jokes huh Lori?

Madam: - laughing - Y'all don't like that?

Lori: I'm just saying, since we don't listen, and this , that and the third you niggas will be good for each other.

Andi: We still outside the church, y'all just don't be caring what coming out of y'all's mouth. Do y'all?

Zac: Let them know Andi, let them know. The only one in the group that have some common sense.

Fatima: Zachary please.

The church had two - part service one for the adults and one for the children so the adults was just waiting for the kids to come outside, they usually come out 5 minutes later. About 7 minutes had passed The kids came running outside, they was ready to go.

Fatima: Um where is My sons at?

Zyla: Mommy KaiKai had to go the bathroom so Zay took him to the bathroom.