- Chapter- Eighty - Two -

Zac: All I'm saying to y'all crazies is please be on y'all's best behavior tonight, I don't want to have to smack no more people today.

Robin: I'm with Zac, y'all can just go out and enjoy time with y'all's friends.

Fatima: I promise as long as no bitches or niggas try us, we good.

Lori: - trying to hold her laugh in - Bro you really smack your momma like that.

Zac: - Stern face - Man I didn't even wanna have to do that but her ass smacked me it's was like a quick reflex.

Gia: After all the shit she put us through that lady will be fine, I really wanted you to choke that lady.

Lori: If it's one thing my brother gone do is take care of his wife and kids, and SMACK BITCHES AND NIGGAS! - laughing -

Fatima: And is!!

Zac: - shaking his head - I don't even like putting my hands on women but then again they deserved that shit.

Robin: Y'all all just some crazies, you shoot people, you smack everybody, and you just be decking people- looks at Gia- what you do?

Gia: Oh I just mind my business- laughing - I don't get into all that stuff unless I have too.

Robin: I hope you can keep these ladies leveled headed cause they gone need it.

Zac: Wait so who's all y'all going out with? - that look -

Fatima: All the girls - Cringe face -

Zac: So like Shanya, Cai, Ida , M , Renee and Andi y'all all going out?

Fatima: - Hesitant - Um yeah.

Robin: Lori you staying home babe.

Lori: What? Babe - sad look - for what? I'm promise to be good.

Zac: Them damn girls are hell, something going to happen. Especially with that damn Renee and Shanya.

Fatima: Not to much on my friends now babe, they don't even be doing nothing.

Lori: I love my girls!! Cause they be ready to ride no matter what!!

Fatima: And do!!

Zac: I don't think Andi need to go out with you fools, messing around with y'all.

Fatima: Andi isn't going anymore, she said she will just see us at church tomorrow , she said she's enjoying her time with the kiddos.

Zac: See y'all need to be more like Andi!

Lori: How we can be more like Andi when she got our kids? Mommas need a night out! - High fives Fatima -

Fatima: - Sticks her tongue out- AND DO! But no fr babe, we really just going out to vibe with our girls, and plus Marilyn going to be there, bitches know not to try us with Marilyn there.

Zac: But if they do, M gone kill them mfs, right?

Fatima: True!

Robin: Fuck it brother, we going with them.

Fatima: Uh Uh, no y'all not. It's a girls night. Say with me .. GIRLS NIGHT!

Zac: Why don't y'all want us to come? Huh Fatima? Huh?

Lori: What y'all need to come for, stay here and vibe out with baby V - laughing -

Robin: See y'all energy right now telling me all I need to know.

Zac: Exactly bro they gone be on that bullshit!

Fatima: Would y'all relax, can y'all just trust our word?