- Chapter- Forty - Three -

The Car ride:

Lori: Okay Fatima let's have a real conversation, why isn't Biggie dead yet? She's purposely keeps fucking with Zay that bitch should of been gone. I really hope it ain't because of Heather Fatima I really hope not.

Fatima: No Lori it's not but I have to spread the time line out, Hayden already dead, I can't kill her just yet.

Lori: Sounds like bullshit to me T, you got a soft spot for her?

Fatima: A soft spot? Lori come on now I don't like the bitch, why would I have a soft spot for her..

Lori: Because her big ass is still breathing, she literally provoking you, and you don't even see it. I feel like Zayden should have been the last straw T.

Fatima: I know what I'm doing, could you just relax.

Lori: You killed a cop T, that's the worse of the worse, all I'm saying is that fat ole bitch should have been met her marker!

Fatima: And so is her daddy, I'm pretty sure Angela tells her daddy everything , I'm gone have tons of mfs after me, so I have to plan this one out carefully.

Lori: So her daddy is a cop?

Fatima: Yes Lori Yes!

Lori: Oh man you are fucked, but it's okay you'll figure it out the bitch have to go! You think they got coffin big enough for her? And I'm being dead serious not even joking (Lori was holding in her laughter, but she was deadass to)

Fatima: You just always gotta take it there (laughing) I'm sure they do! Shit who fucking cares they better dig some dirt and toss her ass in there

Lori: Usually 6 people carry your coffin, that gorilla hoe gone need 60!!

Fatima: You better STOP!

Lori: You wanna laugh so bad, I know you do it's okay, but I can't stand that bitch so.

Fatima: Trust me I know you don't (laughing)!

Heather's House:

Heather: Zayden just go in your room, please listen to me right now.

Zayden: Mom why do I have to go in my room in my own house, she needs to leave every time she comes her she just does the most mom!

Biggie: Heather check your son, he shouldn't be in grown folk's business.

Zayden: You need to check yourself and get out bro you come here and start stuff and just eat up everything and I'm not even being disrespectful mom but she needs to go

Heather: Zay your room NOW!

Zayden: No.

Biggie: See I bet his get that from his punk ass daddy!

Zayden: Say something else about my DAD and I'm gone call him back her and I have smack you again!

Heather: ZAY I'M NOT GONE TELL YOU AGAIN GO TO YOUR ROOM!

Zayden: This some bull- it's cool ill just call my dad to come get me I'm not staying here with her she's does the most and mom you just let her.

Zayden went in his room, and slammed the door.

Heather: You gotta go, And I'm being reasonable right now, but get the fuck out my house Angela!

Biggie: You always choosing them over me and that's your problem Heather!

Heather: Bitch do you not know what you be doing, just because you feel a way about Zac doesn't mean we do, then you feeding my son lies about his dad, are you fucking serious bitch, please get the fuck out now and I don't want to have to say it again.