- Chapter Twenty - Seven -

Andi: You are a low down dirty bustard, I wish I can just delete you from my life you make me sick.

Deandre mom: That makes 2 of us! If you don't mind me asking how do y'all know each other?

Andi: That doesn't even matter, Can you get Zayden for me please?

Deandre mom: Yes I'll be back in one second.

Deandre mom walked away, Gary stepped outside and shut the door.

Gary: It's not what you think Andi

Andi: Oh Gary you think I care? Cause I don't.

Gary: Is that a ring on your finger? You engaged Andi?

Andi: If you must know yes I am Gary, now leave me alone.

Gary: Who's the nigga?

Andi: Don't worry about that, can you just go back in the house you don't have the authority to ask me those types of questions anymore

Gary: ANSWER ME ANDI

Andi: Gary you think you yelling you gone get an answer out of me? You don't have that control over me anymore nigga! So you need to calm all that down if I wanted you to know I would of told you, you don't get to ask me questions about MY LIFE you're no longer apart of so you do what you do best Gary, and leave me the fuck alone!

Gary: What is it with you Andi? I buy you a penthouse, a car , and I'm trying to be a better man for you but you just don't seem to get it

Andi: Gary you think I wanted those things? You know what I'm not even going to go there with you cause I've move on and I'm happy now, so if you can just leave me alone that will be great.

Gary: Andi you bein-

Zayden open the door at the perfect time, and DeAndres mom was right behind him.

Zayden: Wassup Auntie you ready?

Andi: I'm ready baby boy come on

Andi grabbed Zayden bag and went to walk to the car, but Gary grabbed Andi arm, yanking her back, not letting her arm go.

Andi: GARY WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM.

Zayden just stood there in complete shock, when he was younger Jeremiah use to grab Heather push her up against the wall, Zayden felt the tears dropping but he immediately snap out of it wiping his tears.

Gary: You not going no where Andi until you tell me who the nigga is?

Zayden: You don't see me standing here and you still gone do that to my auntie where is your respect at get your hands off of her before I get my dad down here

Andi: Zay just go to the car.

Zayden: Auntie I'm not leaving you with this dummy

Deandre mom: Gary let her go Gary what is your problem, in front of your sons, friend? Really this what you do?

Andi: Gary you got 10 seconds to get me go.

(Zayden started calling his dad, Gary started Gripping Andi up tighter)

Back over to the Taylor home:

Zac got up to go to the bathroom, when his ring started ringing, He knew it was Zayden just by the ringtone, he ran out the bathroom to answer the phone.

Zac: Zay? Wassup man, you okay?

Zayden: No dad, you have to hurry up and come some man is putting his hands on auntie Andi (Zayden started to tear up again)