1) Kind of wonderful

Act II

Loss and Senior year

(Episode 1-25)

________________

"Unlike the rest of us sex, lies, and scandal never take a vacation instead they take the Long Island expressway and head east to the Hamptons some would say summer is their busiest season think park avenue but with tennis whites and Bain de Soleil the players change but the game remains the same" Gossip Girl's post said.

Dan was making out with a girl at the library when he finally decided to pull away. "You know I've been Harris's assistant all summer" Dan told her. "How come I don't know you" Dan asked.

"I was at his symposium at the 92nd street Y in June" she said. "No way no if you were there we would have met" Dan said.

"How about now we can meet whenever you want" she said and wrote Dan her number on his hand and quickly left when Harris came over. "I had my eye on her" Harris said.

"I don't think she noticed sir" Dan said. "Of course, not she was preoccupied with other things" Mia said coming over.

"Sir you remember my friend Mia" Dan said and Mia waved. "Of course," Harris said and waved at Mia. "I read from your favorite chapter or did you not notice" Harris asked Dan.

"Uh you know I've heard that chapter so many times sometimes I think I wrote it myself" Dan said. "Speaking of where is that story of yours" Harris asked Dan.

"You know the one your internship requires you turn in" Harris said. "Yeah, it's uh it's imminent" Dan said. "So is death, be more specific" Harris said.

"I'm just doing a polish it's basically done" Dan said. "Noah Shapiro at the Paris review is looking forward to it" Harris said.

"And calling him was an amazing thing to do for me really thank you" Dan said. "I told him it would be even better than your piece in the New Yorker don't let me down" Harris said.

"Oh, it will be on your desk first thing in the morning sir" Dan said. "Why don't you go home and finish now" Harris said and left.

"Oh, look there's your other side piece" Mia said. "Hey" the girl said to Dan. "Hey" Dan said. "Where have you been hiding" she asked. "I thought you asked me to meet you here" she said.

"You know what unfortunately I have to go raincheck for tomorrow" Dan said and kissed her check.

"I'll make it up I promise" Dan said. "Okay" she said. "Ready Mia" Dan asked, and Dan and Mia left.

Dan kept noticing the look on Mia's face and he recognized it too well. "Don't say it" Dan said. "I didn't say anything" Mia said and Dan looked at her. "Okay I was thinking it" Mia said.

"Well, well, we'll lonely boy maybe dating and dumping Serena wasn't such a bad idea looks like it's time to give you a new nickname how about playboy" Gossip Girl's post said.

>>>

Mia was with Dan when Jenny sat down and dumped all the buttons. "Buttons well Eleanor's work is never easy" Mia said.