34

The rest of the group were still looking for the pharmacy

The rest of the group were still looking for the pharmacy. We were walking for at least 4 hours. But I refused to stop. Without that medicine  Dylan would die. And I was not gonna let that happen. 

Daryl was stopping a few times to pick up a few things on are way too the pharmacy. 

On are way we found a car, it was covered in branches, but it was better than having to walk fo the rest of he way. 

Daryl than got in the car and tried hot wiring it. But Daryl told us that we needed to find a new battery for it. 

We were also near an abended car dealership. 

Daryl looked into the window, but only to be greeted by a walker. 

Got some friends inside. come on. Let's clear a path, see how many we got. Daryl said as we all got are knives out and started cutting the vines on the building. 

As we were cutting them I turned and saw Tyreece trying to speed things up while he was cutting. 

Hey man go easy. We don't know what we're are dealing with.  Daryl said. 

But Tyreece did not listen. He kept chopping the vines until he saw the door. Tyreece than tried to yank the door open. 

Tyreece, you need to stop, we don't know how may walkers their are in there. I said. But he ignored my warning. 

Tyreece, than tried to open the door, but than he saw that there was a chain on it. 

I looked through the cracked open door, to see a walker's hand. I got my bow out, ready to shoot it, until I heard something moving in the vines. 

I turned  around and saw a walker come out of the vines and grabbed Daryl. 

I grabbed Daryl, and yanked him away from the walker. 

Once I knew Daryl was safe I grabbed my knife and stabbed the walker in the head. 

Walkers kept coming and coming. I got my bow out and shot some of them. 

After I shot the last walker, I turned and saw that Tyreece was still trying to get to the door while trying to move the walker out if the way. 

Tyreece! Bob yelled. 

But Tyreece still did not let go. 

Ty, let go of it! I yelled. 

Tyreece ignored all are yells for him. 

The walker than pinned Tyreece down. I went over to him, and yanked the walker off and stabbed it. 

Daryl went to go help Tyreece up. 

Why the heck didn't you let go? Michonne asked him. 

Tyreece stood there and ignored her question.