002

4:53PM
CATALINA ROBLEDO

"AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED YONKERS,its time to go back to RPT" I said to my best friend, Miyaa

I was lowkey scared to see all of my childhood friends, considering we're grown now. I've seen them on social media but I mean in person. Especially my day one, Kenzo. Me and her would FaceTime so we don't disconnect from each other, but I haven't lived in RPT since I was a little girl.

"We finally made it to River Park Towns" I say as I park my car. I been bought my room which was on the 9th floor.

I went up the stairs because obviously the elevators would be broken.

When I got up the stairs, I was out of breath and so was Miyaa. I already paid people to move my stuff in so I didn't really have to do anything. We found my house and the person next to me had this loud ass music on. "I got some news Catalina" Miyaa says looking sad.

"What happen I thought we were happy" Miyaa hugged me tightly not letting go "I'm not staying with you in RPT" After she said that I pushed her off of me "So where to?"

"Jersey"

"Bro Miyaa are you serious, bye" I say leaving her in the hallway, going inside my house. I knew I wasn't going to be mad at her forever and that I was going to call her in a little bit. I was just mad at the moment.

I was trying to pratice for my On The Radar freestyle I have tomorrow, but the persons music next door was SO loud.

Normally I wouldn't trip but hell nah. I walked out of my room and knocked on their door. No response so I knocked again. The door swung open to Dthang, Kenzo, and Bando looking all serious. Once they saw me Kenzos face changed immediately "Linaaaa"

Kenzo hugged me very tight and it lasted for a while. "Ohh shit Catalina back" Bando says dapping me up. "Not too much on the goverment name tho Bando"

Dthang looked me up and down and gave me a side hug. "Why the fuck you looking at me like that Daniel"

DTHANG POV

"She looked good on the photos but she look better in person" I was thinking to myself "Nothing I just haven't seen you since we were kids." I say out loud. She just nods slowly "Right"

"You have to come smoke with us" Kenzo says pulling her inside my house. "I only came over here to tell ya to turn down the music I'm trying to figure out what song Ima use for the On The Radar Freestyle tomorrow" Lina says backing up.

"You can't stay over here" Kenzo says. Damn Kenzo just let her go. "I'll come over here later if ya still over here" Lina says before she closes the door. "She looks good asf" I said to the two siblings.

"Yeah but she not the type you can just fuck and leave so just leave her alone" Kenzo says laughing. I mug her "Nigga you for the streets" my sister says coming out the restroom with the blunt. "Get out my business little girl"

"Or what" she says rolling her eyes. "Or I can take you back to mamas crib, you in my fucking crib" I say leaving out the door. I don't know which door Linas in but the first door I'm gonna knock on is next door. I knocked on it and after some seconds it slowly opened.

"Oh Dthang what you want" she says bluntly. "Wanna smoke together" I say just walking in. "I guess"
CATALINA POV

He just walked into my house but it's ight I guess. Dthang was rolling up "So which song you gon do tomorrow" Dthang says still looking at the blunt he was rolling. "Ya want war?" I said going on my phone. "You got opps?" Dthang said laughing. "You obviously never listened to my music" I say laughing.

"Play some on that speaker" he said finishing the blunt. He sparked the blunt and started smoking while looking at me. I turned on my song "OYOGZK" Dthang passed me the blunt while he put his head down really listening.

"That shit was pain" Dthang says dapping me up. "So you beefing with OyOgz" Dthang says getting a idea. I nod "All my opps are ya opps, they think since I'm from RPT I'm they opps they started the shit so I'm finishing the shit" I said passing the blunt to Dthang while laughing. My laugh caused Dthang to laugh.

"So basically you YGZ with us" Dthang said smiling. "I guess" I say laughing. "That's wtf is up, you wanna meet the rest of the gang tomorrow"

I was thinking bout this but I mean why not "For sure" I say bluntly. The two teens talked about random shit while getting high together.
———————-
Thoughts?