014

9:56PM

THE BRONX/RPT📍

CATALINA POV

KENZO CLOSED THE DOOR BEHIND HER as she walked towards me in our hallway

KENZO CLOSED THE DOOR BEHIND HER as she walked towards me in our hallway. "Was that Daniel?" Kenzo ask me with these wide eyes. "No, come on."

"I must look like boo boo the fool" Kenzo says behind me as we were running down the stairs. "No, you're just not my mom" I say bluntly. "What's wrong with you Catalina" Kenzo says getting loud. "What are you getting loud with me for. Nothing's wrong with me" I say getting loud since she wants to get loud. We were walking out the 'RPT' building. Kenzo was now walking next to me. "Obviously something's wrong with you" Kenzo says getting loud again. "Nothing's wrong other than you staying in my business" I say snapping at her.

"If that's how you felt you could've told me that, I'll stay out your little sneaky link situationship whatever you wanna call it with Daniel" she says making the situation worse. "Mkay I'm going back to my room, I'll go to the Stu by myself tomorrow" I say walking back. "The elevator works now" the person said at the main desk before getting her stuff to clock out. I get on the elevator and press my floor number. Once the elevator reveals my floor I step off and go to my house. I took off my shoes and flopped down on the couch. When I got on the couch I got on my phone and decided to go on live.

When I went on live people started joining fast. The comments filled up with people complimenting me, hating on me, or civilians dissing YG. But a lot of the comments filled up repeating the same thing.

'Woo been stabbed'

I immediately put my forces back on and called Dthang. When I called Dthang he didn't answer so I called Bando which thankfully he answered. "Woo got stabbed?" I ask getting ready to leave my house. "Yeah ima drop the pin for the hospital we going to I'll meet you there bye" Bando says really fast and hangs up. I dig in my pockets for my keys then get on the elevator. I went down and rushed out the building. I hurried into my car and started the car. I drove off speeding to the location Bando sent.

The hospital was close to the opps block which told me some of the story I wanted to know.

When I got to the hospital I saw a lot of similar cars in the parking lot up front. I saw the black car they be spinning in and Kenzo's car along with some other RPT niggas I've seen. I make it in and see A LOT of people in the lobby. My eyes immediately went to Dthang that was sitting with his face in his hands. "Yo what happened" I asked causing Dthang to look up at me standing on the wall. He went over to me and hugged me very tightly.

"Ok its okay what happened D" I say rubbing his back. "We went to go spin and me Bando and Lee went one way and Woo went with Sha right"

"Right"

"So Sha told me him and Woo were running and Woo tripped but Sha didn't know because he was just running real fast until he noticed Woo wasn't buy his side. When he went back he said Woo was all stabbed up" Dthang says in my ear remaining in the hug. "Oh my god" I say not even knowing what to say. "You think he's gon be okay" Dthang says still in my ear. I know he probably needs reassurance but I don't want to lie to him.

"I dont know D, all we can do is pray"

We been at the hospital for a good hour now and a doctor finally came up to us. "Okay guys he's going to be okay but he has to be in the hospital for about a month"

Dthang knew he didn't want his friend to be in the hospital for a month but that's better than him being dead right now. "Can we see him" Dthang says with his hand interlocked with mines. "Yeah for only 3 minutes" the doctor says leading us to the room. When we get to the room we see him in his bed and he looks terrible. I let go of D's hand and put both of my hands over my mouth. I left the room and took a breathe outside the room. Soon Dthang came out to check on me. "We only got three minutes come on" he says putting his arm around me. "He may look bad but he's going to be okay" Dthang says in my ear before we walk in. Woo was surprisingly up, barely though. "Lina Gzzzzz" Woo says dragging then 'z'. "Hey Woo" I say giving him a hug.

"In a month we gon be lit ya heard" I tell him smiling. "Heard you" Woo says laughing and smiling big. Everyone kept their conversation small considering the fact we had three minutes. The doctor stood at the door telling us it's time. We all hugged hi, and told him buy as his eyes slowly closed. After all this everyone decided to go back home. Nobody wanted to be out right now anymore. "Let me ride with you" Dthang says and I just nod.

Ima be updating a lot because I have some motivation but what's your thoughts how y'all feeling???