016

10:27AM
THE BRONX/RPT📍
CATALINA
"Y'all are weird"

SINCE COPS WERE out all night, Bando stayed at my house with me and Dthang

SINCE COPS WERE out all night, Bando stayed at my house with me and Dthang. I woke up from my bed and saw Dthang and Bando sleep on the couch. I went to my bathroom because I had to pee.

Once I finished using the restroom and washing my hands I went to my kitchen to make some cereal. I had to get my favorite cereal 'Fruity Pebbles'. While I was eating my cereal I saw Dthang wake up looking all grumpy. I couldn't help but to laugh. "What's so funny" he says throwing a empty water bottle at me. "You" I say throwing it back at his head while he walked to the bathroom. When he came out the restroom he looked a little bit more.. happy to be alive? "Now what's all that shit you was talking" he says getting close to me. "Boy move I'm trying to eat my cereal" I say pushing him off of me.

Once I was done eating my cereal I washed the bowl and put it in the dishwasher. I went back in the bathroom with my clothes for today and locked the door. I took a shower and did my morning routine.

Once I was out of the shower I got dressed into my red essentials outfit with my red air forces. I put my hair into a low slick back ponytail. I do two big edges in the front and put my industrial piercing in. I put my charm bracelet back on and walk out the bathroom. I go into my room and put on my deodorant and my 'Good Girl' perfume. I went into the living room and seen the boys left. I assumed they were getting ready for their days too so I brushed it off. I sat on my couch, smoked hooka, and scrolled through socials.

Dthang bursted through my door. "You ready for your interview" Dthang says. He had on this red sweatsuit with red air forces on. "You had to peep my outfit when I took it to the bathroom cause ain't no way" I say getting up from the couch. "Yeah I ain't have no red essentials though. You got almost every essentials sweatsuit" Dthang says making me laugh. I put my hooka hose down on the table and put my air forces back on. "Ight let's go" I say getting my keys out my pockets. I lock the door behind me and him and we go on the elevator. "What are we even gonna do today" I say. "I don't even know for real" Dthang says as we get off the elevator and make our way out the building and to my car.

Okay it's been about a hour and we just finished the interview. It was a little awkward considering I don't do interviews for real but I got through it. "Actually can we go to the Stu so I can record this song" I say driving towards the studio. "Yeah you recording that sentimental song?" Dthang says still focused on Subway Surfers. "Yeah"

When were not in the studio getting ready to record since our producer was already there. I dapped Dthang up and got in the booth. I didn't need the lyrics because it was lowkey a freestyle that been in my head because of the things happening in my life.
SONG AT THE TOP OF THIS CHAPTER
(Skip to 3:30)

I walked out the booth and Dthang was smiling ear to ear. "Damn that shit was tuff" he says dapping me up. "This shit gon hit a mill ya heard" Dthang says geeking. "Mhm." I simply say. "Nah but you was expressing a lot in that song wanna talk bout it?" Dthang says reading the room. "Nah it's good" I say with a little smile. I go over to the producer and listen to the song with him. "This shit is pain, you should make more songs like this" the producer says dapping me up. "So at the end you wanna keep the acapella part or do you wanna cut it off? I didn't even know you were gonna keep going."

"We need to keep it" I say "Ight I'm gon send you and your people the song so y'all can shoot the music video and shit ya heard"

"Heard you" I say dapping him up and leaving with Dthang. "You sure you ok" Dthang says looking down at his shoes while walking. "Yeah I'm straight" I say shrugging my shoulders. "Let me drive I have somewhere I want to take you" Dthang says opening the passenger door for me.

"Ok before we get out the car I know you're probably like I know this nigga didn't take me to the movies this corny nigga but I just wanted to for real only spend time with you" Dthang says making me laugh a little bit. "It's not corny at all come on" I say as me and him get out the car together. Dthang holds my hand as we go in the movies together. "2 tickets for the black phone" Dthang says as he gets our tickets. We get our popcorn, drinks, and snacks then make our way to the theater. When we get in theater one little boy came up to me "Are you Lina Gz"

"Yes" I say looking awkwardly at Dthang. "Can I have a photo" the little boy says "Sure" I say trying to force a smile. They take a photo with me and I make my way over to Dthang. "Hell nah" I say making the both of us laugh. We found our seats all the way in the back. "The movie ain't start yet so we good" Dthang says looking at his phone to see Bando calling. He answered the phone and quickly got up from his seat "Fuck."

Thoughts??
Yes this was short but the next one we gon have more action this was kinda like a filler chapter.