008

11:57PM
RPT/THE BRONX📍
DTHANG GZ
"Ima slide to they P's with my 9 like Ibaka like I'm the man of my roster"

11:57PMRPT/THE BRONX📍DTHANG GZ"Ima slide to they P's with my 9 like Ibaka like I'm the man of my roster"

I LOOKED DOWN just thinking about my weed. I was high, and I really didn't think this 'problem' was a big problem.

"What is there to talk about Li, it ain't that deep calm it" I say shaking my head.

"And it's not that deep? You accusing me of being something I'm not isn't that deep? Nigga fuck you" she says slurring her words.

She tries to walk away but I grab her wrist "Nigga get off of me" she says loud enough that plenty of people turned to see what was going on. "Fuck is y'all looking at" I say mugging with them low, red eyes.

When I say that everyone stops looking our way and I turn back to Lina. I still had a grip on her wrist and walked into the building. I take her up the stairs as she was talking out her ass. "D get the fuck off of me I hate you"

I just ignored all she said because she drunk and kept going. When we got on our level I took her to her house.

When we got in her house I let go of her wrist and stood over her. She was on the wall while I was in front of her. "D im not fucking pla.." I cut her off by putting my hand around her neck.

"Yo I said chill the fuck out" I say lowly in her ear. "Now let it go and say you're sorry"

"I'm sorry" Lina says as I let go of her neck. Lina starts walking to the couch and I slap her ass. "You look good ma" I say smirking. Lina covers her ass "thank youu" Lina says trying to hide she was smiling hard as hell. She removed her hands from her ass as she sat down on the couch.

I sit right next to her and put my arms around her. When I put my arm around her she gets up, making me give her a confused look. She ends up sitting on my lap making me give a soft laugh.

She puts something on the TV then turns to me face to face, in a straddle on my lap. "What's up Li" I say looking her up and down smiling. She puts her arms on my shoulder and gets closer to my face. I put my hands on her waist to keep her still.

We had this real intimate eye contact. I just admired her beautiful face. Her clear skin to her  big lips that looked so soft. Our faces just kept getting closer til Lina just kissed me. I kissed back immediately, I wasn't complaining.

I started kissing her neck until she started moving a lot on my lap. "Stop moving so much ma"  I say in her ear as I grip tighter on her waist so she can stop moving. Lina used her finger to put my chin up so I was back at her face. She started kissing me again and then made her way

down on my neck. "Fuck ma we gon have hickies and shit" I say trying to get her off of me. "Move D, I don't care bout them right now" she says going back at my neck.

This making out with her was making me horny because my high was wearing off. But the make out session did last long until we just stopped.

"You did ya shit ma" I say looking over at her sitting next to me. "Mhm" she says kissing my cheek "I'm finna go to sleep see you in the morning my heart"

Lina makes her way to her room and closes the door. I get up and leave her house to go next door to my house. I smoked a blunt thinking bout shit and ended up going to sleep.

KENZO POV

"Yo what's good with you" Lee says taking his head off of my shoulder. "Nothing" I say looking around. "Then why you so quite"

"I'm trying to figure out why Lina and Dthang not out yet" I say still looking around in the crowd of people. "Yk why" Lee says smirking then he started laughing. I hit him lightly on his arm "They don't even look at each other like that"

"Maybe she was acting up because she can't control her liquor like you said" Lee said making me look at him. "You right"

I got in the crowd dancing and having a good time. I'm always concerned about someone else, it's Kenzo time. Or at least I thought it was...

 Or at least I thought it was

Thoughts?