009

1:21AM
RPT/THE X📍
KENZO B
"Fuck ya bitches don't care what ya jackin, we all human anything can happen"

1:21AMRPT/THE X📍KENZO B"Fuck ya bitches don't care what ya jackin, we all human anything can happen"

I WAS PARTYING having 'Kenzo time' until police swerved in. As soon as we seen the flashing red and blue lights, all drugs were put away. Blunts were put out and put in pockets as percs were hurried and popped in mouths.

Bags of weed and drugs were stuffed in cars, under cars, in pants, in hoodies. As the police, pulled up people with low eyes stepped to the futhur back so they won't be questioned. "Fuck" Lee mumbled under his breath. I backed up from the crowd of people since everyone was stepping back to the sides. I stepped back next to Lee and held his hand

"What the fuck are they even here for" I say "I wish I knew" Lee says shaking his head looking down. Bando walks over to the side me and Lee were standing. Behind Bando you could see Woo and Tdot following. "You good" Bando says making me and Lee separate our interlocked hands. I just nod as he

puts his arm over my shoulder and brings me in closer. The police finally came out the car after having a nice long conversation with the other cops. They didn't say nothing but fastly walked over to Tdot. "Turn around for me, you're under arrest anything that you say or do will be used against you in court"

I looked at Tdot with a concerned face "What the fuck did you do" I say as Bando was trying to hold me back and call Daniel at the same time. Just as Bando said a few words and got off the phone, Daniel was running out the building. You can tell he just woke up with a woman beater and basketbal shorts on. He had white socks on with no shoes on, you can tell he was rushing.

"Yoo what the fuck" he says as the cops were putting Tdot in the back of their car with hand cuffs on. The cops drove off as Daniel came over to me, Woo, Bando, and Lee. "What the fuck happened" Daniel said rubbing his blurry eyes. We all look around and shrug our shoulders. "You got no shoes on you looks a mess muddy" my brother says making me laugh and cover my mouth.

"Ha ha so funny" Daniel says mugging me for laughing. The crowd of people that were on the sides came back into the crowd they were in and it felt like things were all normal. Music started playing and drugs started coming back out. It didn't feel right partying now, my mind was focused on Tdot

being ok. "He gonna be alright don't think bout it too hard Ken" Daniel says putting his hand on my shoulder. "I was right Kenzo you don't see them big ass hickeys on his neck" Lee says putting a flash light to Daniel's neck. When the light hit his neck Bando put his chin up so he could see too.

There were 6 VERY big hickies on his neck. "Danielll what the fuckk" I say as my eyes widen. Bando puts his hand over his mouth, shocked as a bitch. Lee gave me a 'I told you' look making me lightly hit him in the arm. "You didn't have that earlier so what you been doing" Lee says smirking. "I'm going back upstairs" Daniel says walking off from the question. "Hell nah him and Lina fucking" Woo and Bando say at the same time. "I didn't think they looked at each other like that" I say shrugging my shoulders.

"Maybe he had a bitch over cause ain't no way" I say making Lee give me a side eye. "You in denial, you know they fucking and now we gon see what Lina neck look like next morning"

"Ight I bet 30 that there ain't gon be shit on her neck" I say putting my hand out. "Bettt" Lee says shaking my open hand. "Yeah you losing my heart" Bando says laughing with Woo.

DTHANG POV

I was in my house and went straight to the restroom to see how back the hickies were. The hickies were dark and there were like 6 BIG hickies on my neck. "Shit"

I didn't even know if I liked Lina for real. She wasn't just a fuck and leave, I feel like I have something for her. But it's very very little. The only time I wanted to do something with her when I'm high. I've never felt like doing something with her sober. I just wanted to fuck bitches and get money.

I wasn't thinking about committing with one person and I will forever remember what Kenzo said about Lina.

'Don't even Daniel, Lina isn't the type to fuck and leave so just leave her alone'

The feelings are definitely there, but are they TRULY there?

Thoughts??