018

7:57PM
RPT📍
CATALINA

Dthang put the ring on me and I hug him

Dthang put the ring on me and I hug him. "Are we telling people about us" I ask him. "Hell nah, not yet" he says. "What are we doing next?" I ask as he holds my hand and walks with me in the woods. "Daniel you know I don't like this creepy woods shit" I say giving him a 'what the fuck' look. "You'll be ok as I long as I'm with you" he says making me smile a little bit. I don't why I couldn't stop smiling. We were mostly talking about things we would want for the future. "I think I would want like one dog, maybe a black Pitt bull" I say "I'm glad you ain't say cats, I hate cats."

"How come?" I say "I always be sneezing and shit around them"

"You're probably allergic to them" I say laughing a little bit. "Probably. I wouldn't care because I never liked them to begin with" Daniel says making me laugh more. "Let me get on your back" I say getting behind Daniel. He bends down a little bit to my level so I can jump on his back. "Your feet was hurting or something?" he says. "A little bit" I say putting my arms around his neck. "It don't matter you lightweight" Daniel says as he starts walking again. "What about a house?" I ask "Yeah we probably gonna have a nice house, I don't want to live in the Tz after we get married" Daniel says. "Where would we move" I ask "I would probably want to move to Yonkers or the nice houses next to RPT"

"What's your obsession with Yonkers" Daniel ask. "Nothing, I just like the houses there"

"I would probably move to the nice houses next to the Tz" Daniel says. "I figured"

"It's getting late you wanna go now" Daniel ask me. "Yeah whatever you want to do" I say putting my head on his shoulder. "So we gon go to the Tz you gon pack some clothes, hygiene shit you need, and other shit you want then im gon get my moms keys. We gon go to my moms Jersey crib." Daniel says. I already knew why but I didn't even want to talk about it because I knew he wouldn't tell me the full truth to protect me.

He walked all the way to my car then put me down. He opened the passenger door for me then got in the car. He started driving to the other side of the hill to RPT. "Put your hood on" Daniel says putting his hood on. We parked in the RPT parking lot and got out the car.

I had all my stuff I would need packed and so did Daniel. We went two floors above us where his mom was. We went to her door and Daniel knocked. "Momma open the door"

And with that being said, the door opened to his mom. "Hey Danny" she says hugging Daniel. "Hey my love" she says to me giving me a big hug. "It's been a while since I've seen you but I've seen you on social media blowing up"she says as she lets me and Daniel in. She closes the door behind us. "I've always told you that you have mad talent you just need to stay out of the streets" she says giving me a look. "I know mama" I say taking off my hood. "And oh my god your hair has really grown. But your hair has always been long" she say seeing how full my bun was. "Yeah wanna see a photo of how it looks down" I say getting my phone out of my pocket. "Yes mija" she says.

Daniel couldn't do anything but smile at the interaction between his mom and Lina. He knew they always had a connection but it meant way much more considering she was his girlfriend now. They've talked time to time since Lina has came back and they were so close when Lina was little. When Lina was little she used to always get her hair braided by his mom. Danielle was like the good mom Lina never had. Yes, her mom was still around when she was a kid. But she wasn't the best mom for Lina. Her and Lina always got into bad arguments which led to the cops being called all the time. Her mom used to always call the cops on Lina for 'hitting' her or their neighbors, Kenzo and Bando's mom ,would call the cops when they felt like the arguments were getting too intense. So the cops being around when they lived here was normal. Lina been in and out of juvenile since she was 8. When she finally moved to Yonkers with her dad when she was 14 she was finally happy. She was happy but that didn't mean she wasn't suffering permanent depression from not having a good relationship with her mom.

"Omg your hair is still long, that's so long" Danielle says covering her mouth with her hands. "I wanna see" Daniels little sister says running to look at my phone. "I'm trying to get like that" she says making all three of us laugh. "Your hair is long mija stop it" Danielle says between her laugh. "So what did you need again Daniel" Danielle asked "The Jersey house key"

"Right"

Danielle went to go get the key and Daniel came over to me. He put his arm around me "I love you" he whipers in my ear. "I love you more" I whisper back in his ear. "Here, don't lose my key Danny" she says handing him the eye. "Let me see" I say putting the keys on my keys. "See now I know they won't be lose, you can keep them on there mija and I'll just tell you if I really need them. But I don't normally be over there" she says hugging me. After she hugs me she kisses Daniel on the cheek. "Okay bye my loves BE SAFE" she says.

Thoughts??
I don't be proof reading no more but sometimes I will go back and read through to check for spelling so early readers bare with me.
New Wattpad friends?? I need some on here 😭😭