031

RPT
11:23AM
July 16, 2019
CATALINA 'lina gz' ROBLEDO

"DANIEL STOP" I say as he was trying to wake me up

"DANIEL STOP" I say as he was trying to wake me up. "Nah I just heard a noise I gotta watch that little nigga every move" Daniel says as I ended up getting up. I put my Nike slides on and followed behind Daniel to his house. Daniel opened the door and I just followed him into his house. "What y'all doing" Daniel says causing the two teens to stop play fighting. I put my hair in a claw clip and just shake my head. "They just playing around they not even doing anything" I say "Y'all said to allow them to see each other I told y'all ima be watching they asses" Daniel says snapping at me. "Ight D" I say going back to my house. I wasn't in the mood to argue about this. We've been arguing about this because he's feeling like no one's watching DD for real but me and Bando are. Me and Bando watch him but we not finna do too much.

After a few minutes Daniel walked into my house. "Why you just leave" Daniel says as I was sitting at the kitchens island.

"You know why Daniel" I say putting my phone down and giving him my full attention. "This what I mean by y'all not watching that nigga" he says standing in front of my chair. "We watch that nigga but we have lives too" I say moving my hands. "Bro" he mumbles as he looked down playing with twist. "Bro what? We watch this nigga as much as we can but you're doing too much" I say. Daniel doesn't say anything back he just walks away.

I just shrug my shoulders and get back on my phone to text Kenzo back. Today me and Kenzo were making the music video to her song 'Deadgame.' We weren't recording right now but I was about to go with Kenzo. I got in the shower and got ready. I had on a white sweatsuit from my clothing brand with my name customized on the back. I had on my white air forces and my hair was down since I had a silk press. My clothing brand hasn't came out publicly only me and my friends had things from my brand. Kenzo had a white sweatshirt that had the red  heart design I made with her name on the back. Daniel had a black shirt with 'RPT' on the front and 'Even my Abuela know that' on the back.

Everyone I hung around had something from the brand but I didn't know when to launch the brand yet. I feel like I would launch it whenever I get real big in the industry which might take some years because this is just my beginning.

"Let me wear your chain with your name on it" I say walking into my room where Daniel was. "You know you don't have to ask for it" Daniel says not looking up from his phone. I got his chain off my dresser and put it on. I took Daniel's phone out his hand and pulled him up from the edge of my bed. "You still mad at me" I say looking at Daniel in his eyes. "I wasn't mad at you I'm just a little too concerned for Daniela that's all" Daniel says laughing a little bit. I reach up to kiss him on the lips then walk out of my room.

"I'm finna go with Kenzo" I yell out as I went out the door to see Kenzo at the other end of the hallway. "What we finna go do" I ask walking up to her and putting my arm around her shoulders as she puts her arm around my shoulders. "Wanna go to the stu' real quick" Kenzo says as we walked into the elevator. "Hell yeah"