024

(Song up there is Lina and Kenzo "song" Jenns verse(Linas), Jays verse(Kenzo)
RPT
9:54PM
February 14,2019
CATALINA 'lina gz'ROBLEDO

(Song up there is Lina and Kenzo "song" Jenns verse(Linas), Jays verse(Kenzo)RPT9:54PMFebruary 14,2019CATALINA 'lina gz'ROBLEDO

WHEN WE PULLED INTO RIVER PARK TOWERS Daniel hurried and swerved in the back of the building. "What you doing" I ask looking up from my phone. "We just gonna go in the building from the back" Daniel says walking me to RPT's backdoor.

When we got to my house Daniel just told me to get really pretty so I went to my room for that. I had a pretty black slim dress that I put on with my black heels with red bottoms. I sat at my vanity to put my necklace on and made sure my face looked good, I didn't put on makeup though. I put on some earrings and hurried to start on my hair. I wanted to spend most time on my hair because it would take the longest.

I decided to put my heat protecting oil on my hair and straighten my hair, which did take a while. When I finished my hair though I decided to do a side part. I opened my room door to see Daniel on the couch. I went to the couch and stood in front of him. He looked up from his phone. "You look good" Daniel said getting up from the couch. He gave me a kiss on my lips and put his arm around my shoulders.

"I love you more than you think you know that" Daniel says as we were walking in the elevator. "I love you more than you think too" I say with a big smile on my face. Daniel stood behind me while I stood in front of him like always. I don't know why but we always stood like this in the elevator. Daniel out of nowhere put his hands over my eyes. "What you doing" I say as everything was black and I couldn't see anything. "You trust me right" Daniel says as he walked me to where we were going with my eyes still covered "Yeah" I say very confused. Eventually we just came to a stop and it felt like we were outside because I could feel the breeze.

"Okay count with me to 3 okay" Daniel says and I nod.

"1...2...3" Me and Daniel say in sync. When we said three he took his hands off my eyes. Then the song me and Kenzo recorded yesterday started playing while literally every RPT nigga I know was out.

The crowd was very big and it was about 2 blocks down. "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday dear Lina, happy birthday to youuu" The whole crowd sung, it sounded so loud. One man came up to me amongst the whole crowd then I realized it was my dad. I gave him a big hug and I felt my eyes watering. Truth be told, I hated crying. Crying made me feel weak in a sense. I just haven't seen my dad in a while and it felt good to see him. I broke from the hug and went into the lobby for a quick second.

I was trying to hold myself together so I wouldn't cry then came back outside. "I love you and I'm proud of you baby girl I won't be staying for the party because it's a lot but I'll be coming to see you more now knowing your mom isn't over here" my dad says a little loud so I could hear him over the music. "Okay I love you too and it was good seeing you" I say hugging him one last time before he left. I went over to Kenzo. "Damn bitch this shit is packed" I say smiling big. "Yeah we wanted to go real big for your birthday, you look good girl" Kenzo says looking at my whole body. "You know I had to eat the girls up" I say laughing, which made Kenzo laugh. "Everyone here and the fans seem to like the song" Kenzo says making me smile and nod.