029

RPT
7:34AM
February 20,2019
CATALINA 'lina gz' ROBLEDO

IT WAS EARLY IN THE MORNING and I was leaving the RPT building

IT WAS EARLY IN THE MORNING and I was leaving the RPT building. I was walking to the deli in RPT with Bando. "Ight i'll pay for your shit what you want" Bando says as we were walking in the deli. "I can pay for my own shit" I say laughing, making Bando laugh. "Yo ocks I want a bacon egg and cheese" I say as I was getting me a drink. "And I want a chopped cheese" Bando adds following  me. I got a apple juice while Bando got a watermelon Arizona. We went to the front where they had our food. They scanned our drinks then told us the price. I paid for it and we walked out.

"You so hard headed" Bando says pushing my head. "I said I wanted to pay" I say shrugging my shoulders. We walked to my car. "So you going to pick up muddy's chain you got for him for a surprise and what else" Bando says getting comfortable in my passenger seat. "Then I might get my nails done" I say putting my seatbelt. "So what I do at that time" Bando says as he opens his food and I drive off. "You can sit with me and talk to me or find something else to do" I say shrugging my shoulders. I ate my bacon egg and cheese while driving and talking to Bando until we made it to our destination.

DANIELA'S POV

I was currently at my moms house on FaceTime with DD. "Ok well I don't even know if we'll work if we got together" I say before sighing. "The way my brother reacted they definitely not letting you back over here, I don't even know how they didn't check you coming in the first time" I say shaking my head. I pressed the mute button as I heard someone burst in my door. The opened door revealed, my big brother, Daniel. "Bro what you doing here" I say hanging up the phone and getting ready to leave my room. Daniel pushed me from leaving my room and closed the door.

"Nigga what the fuck you want" I say annoyed. Daniel let out a big sigh "Ok, some people convinced me to not spazz out about the idea of this nigga and you"

"So.. I don't care about y'all talking and I don't care bout him being around but when he's around ima always be around keeping eyes on him at all times, unless my eyes on my baby mama" Daniel says making me laugh at the last part. "Ight" I say smiling as I dapped him up. "So he can pull up right now?" I ask pointing to my phone. "Yeah but you gotta go to my crib with that cause he ain't meeting mom yet ya not even together" Daniel says making me push him playfully. I text DD to pull up and it's okay. "I'm finna go to my house ya heard I'll see you and that ugly mixy nigga in a little bit" Daniel says leaving my room.

DD OSAMA'S POV

I was getting a bag ready to spend the night at Daniela's crib. "You hit that or something? You acting pussy whipped" Notti says making Roscoe and Ddot laugh. "No I ain't hit I just actually like her" I say zipping up my packed bag. "You delusional she gon line you and ima be like damn bro" Roscoe says blowing out smoke. "Ight bye ya"

"Safety my heart" Notti says "Heavy on the safety" Ddot adds making everyone in the room laugh.

KENZO'S POV

"Lee you're dead annoying" I say mugging him. "Okay tonight I'm shooting a music video you popping out" Lee says passing me the blunt. "You already know that muddy" I say dapping him up before putting the blunt to my mouth. "I heard Lina going to the stu' tonight since she did what she did on sevside" Lee says looking around. "Hell yeah she held her own" I say shaking my head. "Not gonna lie when I first saw her I didn't think she was like that, I thought she was just a pretty girl who kept it classy" Lee says making us both laugh.

"Yeah nah she definitely be putting on for the block, did murda die" I say whispering on the last part. "Hell yeah that's why I asked bout it" Lee says whispering back and looking me in my eyes. I couldn't hold that eye contact long and looked away. "Bro you won't guess what Daniela keep saying" I say trying to switch the topic as I pass Lee the blunt back. "What"

"That Lina is pregnant" I say. Lee stared at me for a second with his mouth slightly open and his eyes wide open. Lee starts laughing hysterically which made me laugh. While we were laughing we saw a car pulling into RPT so we walked toward the car, which was Lina's car. "Yooo mar ya been gone a while it's 12:45PM" I say as Bando got out the car. Bando was about to say something smart but we all saw an unfamiliar car pulling up. Lee and Lina were the first ones to walk up to the car. Then me and Bando walked behind them. Bando put his arm around my shoulder then put this unnecessary mug on his face. Lina and Lee had the same look on their faces.

"Who you?" Lina says putting her hand on the gun that was in her waistband of her green sweatpants. Lina and Lee were waiting for the drivers window to roll down while me and Bando waited for the passengers window to roll down.

When the passengers window rolled down so did the drivers seat. In the drivers seat there was a girl with red hair while the passenger seat had a curly headed light skinned little boy. "Why ya not answering her question? Who are ya?" Bando says loudly.

"That's my sister and I'm DD, I came for Daniela my sister just dropping me off" the boy, now known as DD, in the passengers seat says. Bando and Lina just started looking at each other. It was like they was talking with their eyes. "Aight you good" Lina says as she got on the phone with Daniel. We all walked back to go into the RPT building with DD. We had to let him into the doors since he don't live here. "Aight Dthang said Daniela in his house you know where that is?" Lina says mugging the little boy. "Yeah"

The 5 of us went up to our floor since we were all going to the same floor.

Lina, Bando, Lee, and I went to Lina's house while DD knocked on the door next door. "What's up with that Nigga and Daniela" I say looking at Bando and Lina. "Nothing" Bando says bluntly  getting on his phone. Not to soon after that Daniel walked through the door. "Dannyyyy" Lina said going up to him and they started hugging. "I got a surprise for you" Lina says smiling real hard at Daniel causing him to smile too "Let me see, I like ya nails too". I knew they were locked in but I didn't know they was this I don't know, connected? I never see Lina smile that hard but the way that smile easily came on her face I bet Daniel sees that often. Daniel doesn't really smile that much ethier, well... he does. But just not for the reason he was smiling right now. They serious asses brought out a nice loving side of each other.

Thoughts??
This is short but this book is coming to a end soonnnnn sadly

Notti book next?( I have a idea)

Bando book next??( I won't mind makin one but I have to think of a storyline)

DD book next??( suggestion I really don't wanna make one)