003

10:36AM
DTHANG GZ
RPT/THE BRONX 📍

"Last night me and Lina was just catching up" I say getting ready with Bando

"Last night me and Lina was just catching up" I say getting ready with Bando. "You want her real bad my heart" Bando says laughing. "No I don't nigga she gang now" I say mugging Bando.

"Did you know she beefing with our opps" Dthang said laughing "Yeah my nigga have you never listened to her music"

"Well I did last night she dead nice" I say fixing my chains. "Hell yeah she one of the best female in the Bronx" Bando says laughing blowing out the smoke from his blunt. "Yo can I wear your chain on the block today" my sister says walking in my room. "Bro which one"

"The one that says Dthang"

"Bro here" I say taking it off of me and putting it on her. I put my other chain on with "RPT" on it. "Ight ya let's go, where's Kenzo" I ask Bando. "She went to get ready with Lina" Bando says and I nod in response. The three of us walk out the door and Bando knocks on Linas door. "Open the door"

"Wsg muddies" Kenzo says opening the door and letting the three in. "Ahh little sis, you still staying over here" Lina says giving my little sister a big hug. "I been over here but I'm living with mama"

"Ight come on so we can let Lina see gang then we going with her to the OTR Freestyle shit." I say
CATALINA POV
We all went downstairs. I had on a Black Nike Tech with Black Yeezys. My hair was down but I had a shiesty on and my hood on.

When we got downstairs there was a lot of people downstairs. "This Lina" 1 person says in the crowd making everyone put their attention on me. Some people I recognized but some I feel like I never saw. "Lina gzzzz" Someone in the crowd said making everyone yell, getting hype. A few people pick me up and they were chanting Lina Gz. I just chanted with them

I didn't want to seem like a person that's no fun. Someone had a camera "How you feel bout Kay Flock and them?"

"Mannn fuck them pussy niggas you heard" I say laughing making everyone get louder. Dthang pulled me from the crowd so I wouldn't be late for my OTR Freestyle. "Look this is Tdot remember him"

"Hell yeah what's up muddy" I say dapping him up. I waved at everyone before me, Dthang, Bando, Kenzo, and Dthangs little sister made our way to Dthangs car. "I can drive my car" I suggest "Nah you good ma" Dthang says grabbing my hand and leading me to his car. I sat in the back with the girls while Bando sat in the passenger seat with Dthang.

After a drive we finally got to the studio for the Freestyle. "Ight ya Ima go with Lina stay in the car" Dthang says. Bando gives him a side eye but everyone nods in agreement anyways. Dthang and I was walking over to the building. He held my hand "So ya name Lina Gz now" Dthang says starting to laugh real hard. "For sure" i say letting out a little laugh.

"After you pop out being in RPT fr the opps finna be maddd" Dthang says hyping me up. "Ight Im finna do this Freestyle" I say expecting Dthang to leave as I walk in there to do my freestyle. "I'm finna be in the background fym" Dthang says making me laugh.

Now that he gon be here I'm lowkey getting nervous but it's ight. "Yes sir baby On The Radar Radio Freestyles yo Lina Gz in the building for her freestyle ima step out she gon step in and kill this shit ight let's go!"

I hear the beat play in the headphones and I'm trying to get focus.

GRAH
ITS LINA GZ GRAH GRAH GRAH GRAH
I rapped my chorus which was a lot so I had to show my capability to have good breath control.

"Ight you wanna go ahead and get the interview over with right now" the guy says laughing looking at the video.

He turns over the video to me and Dthang so we can see what my freestyle looks like, why he was laughing so hard. "You was back there dancing and shit" I say laughing at Dthang. "But yeah let's go ahead and do the interview." I say
DTHANG POV
I was just looking at her laughing with me and her smile is very pretty. Even though she has a shiesty and hoodie on right now, I know what she looks like— I know she's pretty. And from what Kenzo said she's a goofball when you get to know her.

Me and her are going to be good friends.

Thoughts??