021

11:26PM
january 16,2018
Daniel 'dthang' Collins

I WOKE UP AND LINA wasn't next to me which made me mad for no reason

I WOKE UP AND LINA wasn't next to me which made me mad for no reason. At this point I'm not a morning person and my person not being next to me just made it a bad morning for me. I heard laughing downstairs which made me even more mad. I went downstairs and saw the three girls in the kicthen while Bando was sitting on one of the chairs in the kicthen island.

"Danny's finally up" Kenzo says making everyone look at me coming down the stairs. "Only my mom call me that and you know that so don't do that shit" I say completely avoiding everyone in that area. I went outside to the backyard and sat on the porch. A few minutes of sitting out here I heard someone coming out here. I looked at the backdoor to see Bando.

"What's good with you muddy" Bando says taking a seat next to me. "Lina cooking breakfast for us everyone's in a good mood, like it's a good morning" Bando says trying to cheer me up. I just looked the opposite way of him. "What's wrong Daniel" Bando says getting serious. "Nothings wrong me bro" I say causing Bando to go back inside.

When Bando came back inside I heard him call Lina's name. So now Lina came sitting next to me while Bando went on bout his business in the house. "What's wrong D" Lina says bringing me in her arms. "Nothing I just ain't wake up happy today, you know I'm not a morning person and you weren't even there" I say putting my head on her shoulder. "Okay well I didn't expect you to wake up I was going to bring your breakfast to you because I ended up cooking" Lina says lowly. "But I'm sorry my love"

"It's fine I'm coolin now" I say trying to just have a great day and let it go. "Yeah I'm here now so" Lina says before kissing me all over my face. "Ok ok ok ok" I say laughing. "Come on I finished cooking everyone probably already got their plates" Lina says getting up before me. I got up and walked right behind her. I slapped her ass before we walked into the crib. "Daniellll" Lina says dragging out the 'L'.

Lina ended up fixing my plate before she made hers and handed it to me. "Thank you ma"I say with a little smile trying to cover up the big smile that wanted to come across my face. I sat on the couch next to Bando "Damnn hungry ass nigga" I say laughing at Bando who's plate was nearly done already.

"Be honest when you get that plate" I say side eyeing him trying not to laugh. "Just before you got yours" Bando says with waffles all in mouth. "Fat ass" Kenzo says making me laugh harder than I was. "So how come this Nigga got some different than us Catalina" Bando says looking back at Lina who was eating at the kicthen island with the other two girls.

"Because he doesn't like waffles" Lina says turning to Bando with an attitude. "I want some French toast too though" Bando says "I bet you do" Lina says turning back to her food and the girls. The girls continued whatever they was talking about. "Ight so check this" Bando says making me look at him.

"So if we keep doing what we're doing to take care of Woo because the hospital because they taking too long, he could be out next week" Bando says making me smile. "That's good you know the disses finna be crazy since the sugarhill hoodlums the ones that stabbed him" I say shaking my head. "Oh well he didn't die and we'll come back at the dissing they only tough in the booth" Bando reassures me.