035

THE BRONX
9:34PM
December 2, 2023
CATALINA 'lina gz' ROBLEDO

RIGHT NOW I WAS at the gas station with my pajamas on and my pink Versace rob over it

RIGHT NOW I WAS at the gas station with my pajamas on and my pink Versace rob over it. I had on house shoes too. It was just a quick run to the gas station I didn't really care. I got the kids what they wanted, I got Dominique a apple juice and I got Danny a blue Gatorade. I got me and Daniel gummy worms and watermelon sour patches with two watermelon Arizona's.

I was walking out the gas station and was on my way back to the car. When I got in the car I put the gas station bag in the passengers seat then someone in a shiesty came up to my window. "Can I help you?" I say before thinking to myself if I should let down my window. They made a motion with their hand giving me a hint to let down the window. I let down the window and made a face trying to figure out what they wanted.

"You know me?" They say aggressively. "No I don't, I just know that I have my man and kids to come home to" I say clutching on my gun. "It's Lexi bitch you wanted to ghost me you can't get rid of me that fucking easy" the person, now known as Lexi, said. Right before I could pull out my gun she came into the window, took out her knife and stabbed me right in my rib.

I couldn't even say anything. A light moan came out of my mouth while blood started gushing. Lexi ran off while I was looking at myself, shocked. I hurry and pull off to see if I can make it home. I picked up the phone to call Daniel. I was losing so much blood as I was doing all this.

Thankfully he answered after one ring. "Daniel I'm pulling into the house right now hurry and come downstairs I was stabbed hurry baby hurry" I say parking into a parking spot. My eyes slowly started closing. I was trying to keep my eyes open, trying not to give up. I had kids and I love Daniel. Not even just them I love my people I didn't want to hurt them like this. I didn't want to give my life over to God this fast.

"God please god please" I  mumble to myself trying to keep my eyes open. "GOD PLEASE!" I yell, which wasn't that loud considering how much blood I was losing. I was too scared to close my eyes, but I just prayed to God.

Then I saw almost all the YGz come out the RPT building. I saw Daniel was in the front of the whole crowd running towards my car. He opened the door and saw me soaking in my own blood. "Yo get the ambulance attention" Daniel yells to the crowd which everyone goes to the ambulance that's always parked in RPT.

OMNISCIENT POV

"Mama just stay with me please" Daniel says as his voice cracked. He took his shirt off leaving him in his white woman beater. He put the shirt on her rib, where she was stabbed. Lina's eyes were closing and she would be lying if she said she wasn't trying to keep them open. She just kept thinking about Daniel and the kids, she wanted to make it..she needed to make it.  The ambulance trunk pulled up right next to Daniel. They brought out the stretcher and put Lina on it. They said only one person can be at the back of the ambulance with her so everyone knew it was gonna be Daniel. Daniel was calling her dad and her childhood friend, Jesse, to let them know and that they were on the way to the hospital. The rest of RPT went in 4 different cars to follow the ambulance.

"Catalina stop just try to make it" Daniel says while holding Lina's hand. Daniel just looked at her with the most concerned look. People haven't seen Daniel look like this since his friend, Rah, passed away. "I'm trying to keep my eyes open I promise" Lina says faintly. "Close your eyes for me so I can pray" Lina says reaching for Daniel's other free hand. They were now holding both of each others hands. Daniel didn't want to close his eyes but he did because he loved Lina. "Lord please please heal me. I know that you ,God, is there for me I don't know what my journey and future holds but I know that everything happens for a reason. I don't know what tomorrow holds but I know who holds tomorrow, Amen"

"Amen" Daniel says lowly. "Amen" the nurses in the ambulance said also. "I'm not gonna let go of your hands you hear me" Daniel says and Lina just nods in response.

We were almost to the hospital and Lina's grip on my hands got tighter then quickly got very lose. "Lina?" Daniel say looking at her as her eyes were closed. "CATALINA" Daniel say louder and he got no response. "Hello what are y'all back here for if y'all aren't gonna help" Daniel says looking at the 2 nurses who were back there with the couple. The 2 nurses kept looking for pulse but there was no response. "No.." Daniel mumbled. "Catalina" Daniel says lowly looking at Lina. Daniel eyes begun to get watery and the nurses next to him just shook their heads.

Daniel didn't normally cry, but he lost the only girl he wanted out or ALL these girls in the world. Daniel felt like his heart slowly crumbled like he was suffering. Seeing her, now unalive, face made it worse. Daniel was still holding Lina's hands but they just got colder and colder. "My heart, my bestfriend, my baby, my wife, my babymoms, my everything" Daniel says to himself. Daniel looked down in defeat. The opps had it, they got it.

BANDO'S POV

Everybody pulled up to the hospital and I saw Daniel looking devastated as he came out the ambulance. Then Lina came out on the stretcher with a sheet over her. Daniel took my wrist and pulled me to the side of the hospital where no one would find us. "Muddy she's gone" Daniel says looking at the ground. "God damn my heart" I say pulling him into a hug. Daniel begun to sob in my arms as a few tears came down my face. Now we were two best friends sobbing together by a hospital. This was the same shit with Rah. This street shit a repeating cycle and at this point, I wish I was out of the loop. Me and Daniel pulled ourselves together and walked in the hospital where everyone was. I let Daniel wear my all black glasses because I knew he would need them more than me.

When we walked in the hospital everyone was crying in the lobby. I went over to my sister because she was losing it. "Yo it's.."

"Oh my god" Kenzo says cutting me off. "She's not gone no she's not gone" Kenzo says as she was crying in my arms. I looked over her shoulder to see Daniela losing her shit too. Daniela looked like she was going to pass out. I saw some RPT niggas I thought I would never see cry. Her dad went outside to cry with Jesse. And I knew behind those glasses, Daniel was hanging on by a thread. Lee came over to me and cried into my arms. So now Kenzo was in my right arm crying on that side of my chest while Lee was on the opposite side. I felt hot streams of water that I was trying to hold in pour down on my face. This wasn't how we wanted this night to go.

I was driving Kenzo's car while Daniel was in the passengers seat. Kenzo was in the back behind Daniel, Lee was in the middle seat, and Daniela was behind me. We were currently on our way to Harlem.

Thoughts??
We might have like 3 more chapters
Ya finna be mad I'm sorry y'all 😭😭