005

11:43PM
BANDO
RPT/THE BRONX📍

ITS BEEN ABOUT A WEEK since we put out "Talk Facts" and it's been blowing up like crazy

ITS BEEN ABOUT A WEEK since we put out "Talk Facts" and it's been blowing up like crazy. "Kenzo" I say looking at my phone with a confused face. "What's up"

"Yk how Lina said what she said before and after the music video" I say trying to be on the same page. Kenzo nods in response "Look" I turn my phone around to a song
'LINA GZZK' by Murda B

Me and Kenzo listened to that wack shit so we could tell Lina. "She said some shit like 'I catch Lina im gon off her' yada yada yada" I say as me and Kenzo leave our house to go down the hallway to Linas. I knock on her door and there's no answer. I knock again but harder.

When the door opened it revealed a tired Dthang. "Ayoooo" I  say laughing and side eyeing Kenzo. Kenzo tried to hold in her laugh but she started laughing too.
DTHANG GZ POV

"Can yall stop being so loud before y'all wake her up" I say closing the door. "Can y'all hurry up too I'm tired" I say trying to keep my eyes open. "There's a Murda B diss" Kenzo says. I look at her to continue cause what the fuck that gotta do with us.

"And it's all about Lina it's called Lina GzzK"

As soon as I heard that my face changed. "Aw hell nah" I say pulling out my phone from my basketball shorts. "She getting mad views from this too, we needa get Lina in the studio soon so she respond fast" I say shaking my hair. "You need to start tying up your hair" Kenzo says touching my twist

but I slightly pushed her off me. "Is that it" I say opening the door, getting ready to go back in the house. "Ight bro just go back with your girl" Kenzo said laughing but Bando just shakes his head looking down. I go back in Lina's house. When I came back in the house Lina was cleaning up little shit in the living room with a blunt in her mouth.

She had this high messy bun and you can tell she just woke up. "I thought you were leaving"Lina says bluntly "Hell nah Bando and Kenzo were talking to me bout something"

"What's up" she says looking up from what she's doing. "Just look on the media when you're done with what you're doing" I say going in the kitchen looking for juice. I find apple juice on the bottom shelf. "Don't touch my fuckin apple juice" Lina says. As I turn around I see her giving me this death stare.

I hurry up and put the juice back "I'll be back I'm finna get ready at my house ya heard" I say before closing her main door.
CATALINA POV

Dthang just left my house so I wanted to see what they were talking about. I got my phone off the coach and made my way to my room. I saw something blowing up 'LINA GZZK' by Murda B

I saw Murda B was on live at the moment too. So I took a shower and did my morning routine first.
——————

I joined her live and requested to join. She immediately accepted me like it was expected. "Yo you a fucking fan" I say as my New York Spanish accent got harder. "What you said in Talk Facts though" Murda said "You know what the fuck I said, you been on my dick before I got back up here to RPT though"

When I said that she got quiet for a second. I checked and saw Bando and Kenzo were watching the live. Then I heard Dthang come in the main door. I heard him coming towards my room. "You made a whole song bout me you're a fan" I say "You popped out with yo hood and now you bout that life"

"What you mean I been told you to get onna train to Jersey to fight and you never did that" I say yelling because she yelling over me.

Catalina was a hothead. A lot of little things pissed her off so you can imagine how many pet peeves she has. One of her main pet peeves that gets her really aggravated is when people talk over her.

"Stop talking over me you long headed bitch let me tell you some you fanned out bitch" I say getting louder. Before Murda said what was going to come out of her lips Dthang came in the camera, putting his arm around me. "You fanned out Murda B" Dthang says.

"Y'all talking on live come fight me I already sent you my addy Lina" Murda says "Ight bet bitch" I say getting off the live. "Take the car we use to spin, you can't use your own car you'll end up in jail" Dthang says and I just nod.

I took this raggedy car and got in the driver seat while Dthang got in passenger seat. I looked at my phone for the address, NOW WE'RE ON OUR WAY..

 I looked at my phone for the address, NOW WE'RE ON OUR WAY

——————-

Thoughts???