010

10:37AM
RPT/THE X📍
DTHANG GZ
"I'm for the streets she knows she can't have me"

10:37AMRPT/THE X📍DTHANG GZ "I'm for the streets she knows she can't have me"

I WOKE UP ON MY couch. Last night I ended up falling asleep overthinking about shit. I got up and did my morning routine and got ready for the day.

After getting ready I got my weed, papers, and lighter then left the house. I went next door to Linas house and opened the door. I saw her dressed on her couch, smoking hookah while doing whatever on her phone. "Start locking your door" I say closing the door behind me.

"I don't lock it because you always coming over here" She says blowing smoke out. I sit next to her and start rolling up a blunt. "Your hair looks nice" I say still looking at the blunt I was rolling. Lina had black essentials sweatpants and sweatshirt. She had black socks on with no shoes on since she was

just in the house. Her hair was slicked back in a slick back bun with two big edges. "You wanna hit" I say holding up my blunt. She nods putting her hookah down and sitting in crisscross position. Lina looked like a little kid.

I put the blunt in Lina's mouth and lit the blunt up. "Yooo look at your neck" Lina says as her eyes widen. "Have you seen your neck" I say looking at Lina's neck. She had a lot of dark hickies on her neck. "I know that's why I put on a hoodie"

I put her hoodie more up her neck so it could cover the hickies. It was hard to cover them because there were a lot. "Fuck it I don't care" Lina says passing me the blunt. "Yea I don't care ethier I did what I did last night, I don't regret it" I say blowing out smoke. From the corner of my eye before I look over Lina started smiling hard. When I looked over at her she quickly stopped smiling "Type shit"

I start laughing because of the way she tried to hide that shit. As soon as I was about to start a conversation the door bursted open. I clutched on my gun just in case just to see it was Kenzo.

CATALINA POV

Kenzo comes into my house at the most random times. "Am I interrupting something?" Kenzo says still walking in regardless. "Close my door" I say frowning my face. Kenzo didn't listen as Bando walked in my house, closing the door behind him. As the two siblings walked closer Bando just kept coming closer

focusing on my neck. "I'm bout to tell Lee you lost the bet" Bando says looking at Kenzo laughing. Bando started taking his phone out his pocket. "And Dthang you gon have to leave Lina for a day or two" Bando says not looking up, still typing on his phone. "Why" Dthang says getting up frowning. "I'll tell you that when we leave, come on" Bando says still looking at his phone walking towards the

door. Dthang daps up Kenzo and comes over to hug me. "Safety my heart" I say in his ear. Dthang kisses my cheek right before letting go from the hug. Dthang walks out with Bando and closes the door behind him. "So now what are we gonna do? We not doing the staying in the house thing" Kenzo says crossing her arms making this face.

Kenzo making that face caused me and her to laugh together. "Let's go to Jersey" I say looking at my phone waiting for a text from someone. "Out of all places?" Kenzo says making a disgusted look. "Just trust me." I say getting up to put my Yeezy slides on.

Thoughts??Next chapter will be less shorter I was just trying to post something

Thoughts??
Next chapter will be less shorter I was just trying to post something.