017

4:47PM
MANHATTAN📍
DTHANG GZ
"Shit always happening, it don't ever just stop"

"Just stay right here I'll be right back for the movie" I say leaving the theater

"Just stay right here I'll be right back for the movie" I say leaving the theater. I go to the restroom. "What you mean they looking for her" I say quietly to Bando. "Wtf you mean what I mean THEY ARE LOOKING FOR HER them flock niggas talking like they want her dead" Bando says "We just got to protect her" I say trying not to stress. "She always out, what happens if they catch her lacking" Bando says obviously stressed. "They won't I'm gon be with her and she always move tact. She will be ok" I say.

"I know you wanted to spend time with her but maybe for the best y'all need to just come home" Bando says. "No muddy we good ya heard" I say getting a little louder so he can stop stressing. "Bro ight I'll call you back in a little bit" Bando says "Safety my heart"Bando says as he hangs up. I decide to find Kay's instagram and call him. He immediately answers like he was waiting for me to call.

"Yo what you niggas trying to do" I say annoyed. "Nothing we not trying to do nothing, my sister handling that" he says aggressively. He wasn't talking aggressively for real and I understood that's just how he talked on the regular. "Bro on everything I love y'all not touching her" I say "Yeah ight watch this shit" Kay says before hanging up. "Fuck" I say under my breath. Not because I was scared but because I cared for this girl with my whole heart.

I ended up calling my mom, Danielle, and she answered after like two rings. "Mama" I say in a worried tone. "Yeah baby que paso?" My mom says. "Do you think me and Lina could stay at your other house in Jersey after some activities we do tonight" I say "Yeah what's going on"

"They aiming for Lina and I just want to be safe" I say. "Oh I love Lina yeah I'm not over there though I'm in RPT with your sister" she says "Ok that's fine I'll go to you in RPT to get the key" I say letting out a big sigh. "Okay baby momma loves you"

"I love you more ma I'll talk to you later" I say hanging up and leaving the restroom. When I leave the restroom I see Lina just standing there. "Uh what's up Li" I ask trying to not make it obvious I was stressing. "Nothing you were just taking a long time, everything okay" Lina says looking up at me. "Hell yea" I say.

Little did Dthang know, Lina knew he was lying. She heard almost everything. She didn't know who was trying to get her she just knew that she had to move tact. She also knew that she would be staying in Jersey for a while. She didn't understand why Dthang was so scared, she felt that she was gonna be fine.

The two teens went back to the theater to watch the movie.

"That movie wasn't even that scary but it was a little sad. My favorite character Robin died" Lina says as I was driving her to the next place I wanted to take her. I just nodded in response. I was more focus on my surroundings that I couldn't hold a conversation. I wasn't scared or nothing but I just wanted to be safe.

We finally made it to a hill by RPT. "Why we at a hill" Lina says looking around. "Just look" I say opening her door for her and holding her hand. We made it all the way to the top of the high hill and there was every that I set up in the morning. I told Lina to close her eyes on the way so she couldn't see "Keep your eyes closed" I say as I let go of her hand to get a lighter. I light up the candles there. "Ok open your eyes now" I say as she finally opens her eyes. There was a rose petal path then it led to rose petals that said 'Lina Gz'

"This is cute D" Lina says smiling ear to ear. I haven't seen her smile this hard for a while. "You even printed photos of us" Lina says. Her smile was so pretty, it was something you rarely see. But when you see that smile, it will make you melt every time.  "And here open this" I say giving her a small box. She looks at me with suspicion but still opens it. "Catalina I want you to be mines and I want you to be my girl, this isn't no marriage ring but it's a promise ring. I promise to be here for you when and if nobody is here. I promise to never hurt you in any form of fashion. I promise I will try to make you happy any chance I get and I promise to be loyal.

I promise that I will never leave you and I promise I'll never get tired of watching Disney movies you. I promise that you are the only one I want. I promise that I love every part about you even the parts you don't like because you are perfect in my eyes. You are everything in a girl I want and I wouldn't trade you for anything in this fucked up world" I say looking her in the eyes. I was lowkey scared of what she would say.

I was scared because I've never expressed my feelings like that to anybody. Lina kissed me on the lips and I kissed her back. When we both finally let go Lina kissed me on the cheek. "I love you and I promise this a forever thing" I say putting my pinky out "I love you too" Lina says locking her pinky with my mine. We both kiss our thumbs and Lina couldn't hold back her smile which made me smile.

I'm finally happy.

Thoughts???