020

10:37PM
CATALINA
january 15,2018
(I'm finna start putting dates because with the stuff that's going to happen we're gonna have some time skips)

10:37PMCATALINAjanuary 15,2018(I'm finna start putting dates because with the stuff that's going to happen we're gonna have some time skips)

DANIEL KEPT HIS ARMS AROUND me until the shooting just stopped. As the shooting stopped the sound of sirens began. "You good" D says as we got comfortable in the bed. I just nodded my head yes and put one of my AirPods in. I turned on my playlist and put my phone on the charger. I turned to my side and was getting ready to close my eyes.

Daniel opened my AirPod case and took the other AirPod to listen to my playlist. "D both of my AirPods gon be dead tomorrow" I say turning to face him. "Okay? That's what the AirPod case is for" he says making me laugh a little bit "You're not wrong"

"I love you" I say giving him a peck on the lips. "I love you more" he says as he cuddled me close to his body.

NEXT MORNING

"D" I say shaking Daniel to get up. I was already dressed and ready to go. I had my all black essentials on with my black air forces. I also had these black thick glasses I got a while back. "I want to go do something I'm bored" I say applying my lipgloss. "We can later"

"No I'm ready right now"

Daniel let's out a big sigh before actually getting up. I sat on the edge of the bed waiting for him.

It's been some time and now he's finally ready. "And y'all say girls take forever" I mumbled as we walked downstairs. I got in my car and so did Daniel. "I seen a mall over here" I say pulling up the directions on my phone. When I found one like 10 minutes away I put it on my phone holder and followed the directions. "You look good" Daniel says holding my right hand. "Thank you D"

We sat in silence. Not the awkward kind, but comfortable silence.

When we got closer to the mall we talked a little bit, about random stuff of course.

"Okok where you see your music career going in the next years" Daniel says.

"Honestly, I want to drill rap of course but I also like my sentimental vibes just putting shit people can feel. Then I have some singing tracks just playing around with it. I have this song called 'The One' I recorded I want you to hear."

"Ight for sure" Daniel nodded in response as they got out the car. They were walking into the mall, so happy, nothing could stop them.