027

THE BAHAMAS
11:57AM
February 18,2019
DANIEL 'dthang' COLLINS

THIS WAS OUR LAST NIGHT at the Bahamas and I would say we've had fun

THIS WAS OUR LAST NIGHT at the Bahamas and I would say we've had fun. This whole trip has done nothing but brought us closer. Right now me and Lina are walking and talking on the beach for our last night. It looked really pretty when it got dark out. Lina's hair was blowing with the wind and the moonlight had a gleam on her face. "Okay Lina" I say pulling out a small box out of my pocket.

CATALINA 'lina gz' ROBLEDO

Daniel pulled out a small box out of his pocket and stopped walking which made me stop walking."Oh no no no Danny" I say noticing the small box. "It's not that silly, open it" Daniel says laughing making me laugh. Daniel gives me the box to open. When I opened the box I saw a diamond heart necklace with a 'DC' in the middle of it. It was a locket so I opened it to see a picture of me and him when we were like 7. Seeing the picture made me want to cry because of the memories and shit we went through together back then.

"Aww nigga you know I don't like crying and shit" I say looking down trying to hold in my tears. Daniel held me in his arms. Yes, I ended up crying on his shoulder but I didn't make it noticeable. I hurried and wiped the tears away. I don't know if he noticed but if he did I wouldn't care because he's the one person I feel comfortable crying around.

February 19,2019
IT WAS THE NEXT MORNING and it's was 11:32 in the morning. Me and Daniel's plane was getting ready to take off. "You gon stay up with me this time?" Daniel says making me look at him sideways "Ehh I don't know bout that" I say making Daniel laugh. I turn on my camera "Hey guys so last time y'all saw me I was on the way to the airport now we're on the plane as you can see" I say turning the camera to Daniel. "What's good ya" he says before getting on his phone. "The plane is now taking off and I'll be back when we get home" I say smiling real big and turning off the camera.

"This was really fun but I can't wait to be home" I say making Daniel laugh. I get some clips of the clouds as we were flying for my vlog then put my camera up.

DANIELA'S POV

Me, Ndot, and Key were smoking outside on the basketball court while Kenzo, Lee, and Bando were sitting on another part of the court. We seen a familiar car pulling into the building so we all ran over to see. "Ahh that's my baby Lina" Kenzo says. "They were only gone for 4 days yall" Bando says making Kenzo side eye him. The car parked and the two got out the car. "I missed you Danny" I say hugging Daniel. "We weren't even gone that long guys" Daniel says laughing making everyone else laugh. "We gon put our stuff up then we'll meet ya at the court" Lina says. "I'll get our bags you can go with them" Daniel says opening her trunk. Lina walks off with us while Daniel got all the bags.

"So how was the Bahamasss" Kenzo says lightly hitting Lina's arm. "It was fun, it was really pretty" Lina says getting on her phone texting someone. Her texting looked like it was getting aggressive. "Hold the fuck up he got you a chainnn" Kenzo points out ignoring Lina's aggressiveness. "Hell yeah" Lina says bluntly paying attention to whoever she talking to.