019

8:59PM
CATALINA

I was currently being a passenger princess in my own car

I was currently being a passenger princess in my own car. We are on the way to Jersey. Like we normally do, we were talking about random shit. "I don't get how you could be so clean and bougie and still be in the streets and a drill rapper" Daniel says making me laugh. "RPT princess. Am I suppose to be dirty, broke, and ugly" I say between laughs. "Hell no but most of these opp bitches be dirty broke and ugly" he says laughing. "Yeah like Murda B, Shani Boni, and Miah Kenzo" I say making Daniel laugh with me.

"You hell" Daniel says between his laugh. "This gon be a ride you know, so you don't have to stay up if you don't want to" Daniel assures me. "I know but right now I want to talk to you"

"Remember how I said I would want a black pit bull" I say looking over at Daniel.

"Yeah"

"I think I would actually want a gray one, they are cute" I say smiling. "What would you name it" Daniel says focusing on the road. "If it's a boy maybe Meko and if it's a girl Princess" I say getting on my phone. "Those names are pain" Daniel says smiling getting on his phone to put some music on. "You have to connect your phone to my car" I say going to Bluetooth on my car. "Here let me see your phone" I say getting his phone. I go to settings and set it up. I give him back his phone and he goes to his Apple Music.

"What do you want to listen to?" Daniel ask me giving me his phone. I turn on 'Into Orbit' by Alex Isley. I give him back his phone as he puts it in his lap.

As much as Lina was scared to play it because she didn't want Daniel to think she was weird, he actually admired it about her. He liked that she could switch it up and didn't want to listen to drill ALL the time. Daniel was also learning a lot of different songs from Lina. Figuring out that 'Into Orbit' was one of her favorite songs.

As I was lowly singing a long to the song Daniel started smiling. I didn't notice he was smiling because I was on my phone. "You can actually sing" Daniel says looking back at the road. "Nah I don't hear it" I say laughing a little bit. Daniel shook his head "Only if you knew how much potential you had"

"People say that a lot I just don't see it for real" I say putting my phone down looking out the window. I start playing with my ear because I was getting nervous. Daniel peeped this and took note of this. "I ain't mean to make you nervous I just wanted you to know you had mad potential"

"Nah you're fine" I say as Daniel turns up the radio. I just look out the window and my eyes started getting heavy. I decided not to fight the sleep and fell asleep.

Now we were about a hour away from Jersey and it would take longer to actually get to his moms house. I woke up a couple minutes ago and I could tell Daniel was tired. "Can we stop at the gas station" I say and he just nods. Right now 'Do 4 Love' by Snoh Aalegra was playing. I was lowkey suprised he didn't change my music when I fell asleep.