030

MANHATTAN
8:37PM
May 29, 2019
CATALINA 'lina gz' ROBLEDO

RIGHT NOW I WAS OUT with Kenzo and Daniela having a girls night

RIGHT NOW I WAS OUT with Kenzo and Daniela having a girls night. Originally, it was suppose to be only me and Kenzo but little sis tagged a long. I love my little sis but..I'm grown. At the same time I don't mind because shes fun, it's not like I'm babysitting her. Right now we were at the arcade. I had a plunge neck rib knit black crop top and gold chains with my black skinny jeans. For the shoes, I had on military black Air Jordan 4s. I wasn't insecure but I was lowkey scared wearing what I was wearing because no one knows still. And since I'm really skinny already my stomach isn't big but my baby bump was visible now. "Okay y'all I'm about to go to the restroom" I tell the two girls that were walking with me looking for another game to play. "Okay wants us to come" Kenzo says and I nod in response.

We all walked to the restroom then I went in the restroom. While I went in the restroom Daniela and Kenzo stayed outside of the restroom in the hallway waiting.

DANIELA'S POV

"Maybe you were right" Kenzo blurts out randomly. "About?" I say looking up from my phone. "About Lina being pregnant" Kenzo says "We all know she's skinny as fuck and doesn't gain weight. She has a little bump and it's a perfect bump, that ain't fat" Kenzo adds. Before I could say something back Lina walked out the restroom. "You good?" I ask Lina and she nods slowly.

We just had fun the rest of the time until we left.

I was in Lina's backseat while Kenzo was in the passenger seat.

DD💘
Wyd rn??

DANIELA💘
Going home

DD💘
So I could come over??😁

DANIELA💘
Yu know ima say yes😭

DD💘
Ii I'll be omw in a few minutes

'daniela💘' liked a message

I was now home alone, like always. Well, not really. David be over here most of the time now but I mean like Daniel not being over here. He's always over there with Lina but I ain't complaining. I was texting Key until I heard someone ring my room to get into the RPT building. I accept it knowing I'm expecting DD. A little bit after that I get a knock at the door. I opened the door for it to reveal DD holding a big teddy bear. "Heyyy" I say smiling big taking the teddy bear and letting DD in. "When you get this" I say with a big smile on my face. "Earlier when I was thinking bout you" DD says holding me in his arms. "Thank you David" I say as we broke from the hug.

"Hmmm...you wanna play UNO" I ask as I was putting the teddy bear on my bed. "Yeah if that's what you wanna do"

DANIEL 'dthang' COLLINS

"Ok you don't have to stress about it you'll just have to wear bigger clothes like you said" I say trying to calm down stressed out Lina. Lina was currently pacing back and forth in the kitchen while I was sitting at the kitchens island. "Ok but I know Kenzo and Daniela saw it tonight" she says with a whole bunch of hand movements. Her Spanish New York accent was getting stronger and stronger. I went to the main door and made sure the door was locked. Then I went to the kitchen and held her so she can stop pacing back and forth.

"It's gonna be okay you shouldn't be stressing about this, when you wanna tell everyone" I say as she buried her head into my chest. I started hearing sniffling which made my heart drop to my stomach. "You not crying, I never seen you cry..yo Catalina" I say looking down at her head. "I don't like crying I'm sorry I'm really sorry I'm just really stressed or something, I don't know" Lina says as her voice started cracking. "You don't have anything to be sorry about you don't gotta be stressed bout this shit, this our first time going through this process but we gonna make it and we gonna get through this shit together" I say and Lina just nods her head in response.

LEXI'S POV

"We doing this some time after her pregnancy so we got plenty of time to plan out this shit for my actions" I say to Keem. "You're not doing shit.. I'm doing it in retaliation. She should've never ghosted me" I say before putting the blunt I had to my mouth. "You right my heart" Quan, his twin brother, says.

Thoughts??
⚠️Remember chapters will be shorter as this book is slowly coming to a end because there will be a lot of time skips