013

1:57PM

THE BRONX/RPT

CATALINA POV

I ENDED UP ANSWERING Dthang's call since he's been blowing my phone up

I ENDED UP ANSWERING Dthang's call since he's been blowing my phone up. "Ima get ya ass for hanging up on me" he says making a face. "Ye ok anyways Kenzo just left" I say "So you're there by yourself?" Dthang ask me before putting his lips to Bando's blunt. "Yeah? It's my house" I say raising one of my eyebrows. "That's a bet" he says blowing out smoke. "You can't pull up, y'all are doing stuff. Just come tomorrow" I say going on Instagram. "Ight"

"I think I'm going to the stu tonight with Kenzo" I say scrolling through post until I came across one post. "Wrd? What type of vibe you on for this song?" Dthang ask "Yo wtf" I say after watching this one post. "What my heart" Dthang says "Miyaa dropped a song, she don't even rap and she jacking YGz" I say laughing. "How she jacking us and she not in the Tzz" Dthang says laughing and I shrug my shoulders in repsond. "Now I see what me and Kenzo finna rap about" I say

"That's whats up" Dthang says nodding "I wanted to make a song with like a sentimental vibe but I don't know" I say putting my lips to my airbar. "You should, trying new stuff brings different audience"

"You right"

As much as I would hate to admit it, I enjoyed talking to Dthang. The little things we did I enjoyed too. But I don't see myself in a relationship or even talking to someone like that. I don't think he does ethier.

DTHANG GZ

I was with Lee, Woo, Bando, and Stunna in a telly. The telly we were staying in was in Harlem. All them niggas were out getting something to eat so I had time to be on Facetime with Lina. While we were on FaceTime talking about everything I loved it but I also hated it because I feel like I was getting attached to something Dthang doesn't want but something Daniel does.

It was getting late and we were still on FaceTime. At this point all my niggas were back but they didn't say anything about me being on the phone with her. "Ok i'm about to get in the shower I'll call you when I get out" Lina says "Ok bye" I say "Bye I lo.."I hung up before she could finish the sentence. I didn't hang up because I hated when she said that because deep down inside I loved it. But Im with my niggas and they are nosey. They already questioning shit because of the hickies so them hearing her say that would add more tension. "I'll be back" I tell them, putting on my air black air forces.

"Where you going, we got shit to take care of tonight before we leave tommorow" Stunna says "I know I'll be back" I say leaving the door and closing it behind me.

CATALINA

I just got out the shower and I heard my main door open. "Kenzo?" I yell in the bathroom, putting my white rob on my naked body. Once I got no response I got concerned. I grabbed my gun from the drawer. I left the bathroom slowly walking into the living room. When I walked in there I saw Dthang standing there with roses in his hands. "Fuck D." I say putting my gun down on the kitchens island. "You can't just walk in here without saying anything" I say hugging him. "And what are you doing here I said you could just pull up tommorow" I say still in the hug "Well I missed you" Dthang says pulling away from the hug handing me the roses. "You remembered" I say smiling. Me and Dthang always have our random talks and one time we were talking about flowers and I said my favorite was Red Roses.

Yes I may be boring for saying roses, but truthfully those are my favorite flowers.

Dthang touched my wet curls and looked me in the eyes. "Of course I remembered." When he said that, we both held eye contact then leaned closer. Dthang got tired of waiting and collasped his lips to mines. I kiss him back for a little bit but then I let go. "Let me go put some clothes on first" I say looking at him in the eyes. I was about to walk away but Dthang grabbed onto my hips "Ma please ima have to leave again soon" Dthang says in a low tone. I took a second to think about it then I took his hand and led him to my room.

When we got to my room I locked the door behind me. Dthang grabbed my throat as he backed me up to the door. He kissed me passionately while he still had his hand on my throat. The hand that was on my throat went down her body. He put his hand under robe. As soon as his hand was going to make contact with my private area

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

"Fuck." Dthang says lowly "Stay in here I'll be right back" I say giving him a 'sorry' look. He just nods and sits on my bed. When I went to open the door it revealed Kenzo. "Yes?" I say popping my head out the door. "We were suppose to go to the stu" Kenzo says. "It's only 6 K, we going to the stu at 10" I say a little annoyed. "Mmm Aight" Kenzo says "I'll come to you at 10" I say closing the door and locking it. I go back to my room to see Dthang sitting on my bed, looking at whatever on his phone.

He got off his phone once he saw me walk in. I sat on his lap "It was Kenzo I'm sorry" I say "It's fine you here now" Dthang says putting his hands on my waist. I lean in to kiss D and he kisses right back. We made out for a while until Dthang flipped me over so he was on top of me. He kissed my neck for a while. He went lower to my vagina. He then put his head under my robe. He put his mouth to my vagina and put his tongue on my clit. I tried to hold in my moans but the more he sucked on my clit the more it was harder to. "Fuck D" I say moaning.

It was now almost ten. Me and Dthang were cuddled up watching my favorite movie, Shrek. I was wearing a white essential sweatsuit. My hair was slicked into a high messy bun. I had two edges in the front that I let Dthang do, they didn't look that bad. "You got to go, I gotta leave to the stu with Kenzo. Plus, you need to be back with ya niggas" I say pausing Shrek. "I don't wanna leave though" Dthang says cuddling up with me tighter. "We'll spend the day with each other tomorrow promise" I say holding my pinky out. "I'm not doing that" Dthang says looking at my pinky. I frown causing him to put his pinky out. Our pinkies interlock and I kiss my thumb causing Dthang to do the same.

I turned off the TV and put on my white air forces. We both left my house at the same time. "Yo Kenzo" I say in the hallway so she knows to open her door. Dthang gives me a long hug "Okay bye I love you"Dthang says kissing my cheek, letting go of the hug. "I love you too" I say as Dthang walks off to the stairs. I walk to Kenzo's door which she sees me but then she sees Dthang walking down the stairs.

"Omg Lina" Kenzo says covering her mouth.

Thoughts??

a/n: i didnt proof read so don't do too much ya heard 😭