037

IN LOVING MEMORY OF CATALINA ROBLEDO💚

"Catalina was a friend to everyone and it's sad that gift was the reason of her passing. Because someone was so jealous and had to stab her? And look at God" the preacher says before pausing to look at the two twins. "God knew she wanted two kids but God knew her time was soon to come so he blessed her with two beautiful twins of the opposite gender. And lord if I said Dominique didn't look just like her mom I would be lying. Catalina was too young, she had a beautiful life ahead of here and it all went to waste because someone couldn't move on and envied her so bad"

At this funeral Dthang was trying his hardest not to cry but he knew when it was time for her casket to be closed and lowered he was going to. Everyone knows Dthang was having a very hard time these past days. His kids were having a harder time knowing their mother is gone, they were way too young to feel this pain. Everyone came to Bando about their feelings so his feelings were shadowed but he was having a very hard time too. Kenzo and Lee were having a hard time as well. And Daniela, she was having a very hard time. Not only she was having a hard time about the relationship but Lina's death has lead her into a deep depression. Dthang was in the deepest depression though.

It was time for everyone to say their final goodbyes and everyone went first before Dthang. Even Lina's mom was there and we know they didn't have the nest relationship. After everyone was done looking at her one last time Lee took the twins and Dthang walked up to her. "Oh my baby" he says shaking his head. His eyes were watering behind the glasses he had on where you couldn't see his eyes. The tears finally rolled down his face. "Oh my baby" Dthang says a little louder as he was now full blown crying. He touched her hands one more time then needed help sitting down because he was losing it. This was everyone's final...goodbye.....

Thoughts?