012

12:34PM
JERSEY📍
CATALINA
"I don't know why I did it"

12:34PM JERSEY📍CATALINA"I don't know why I did it"

Before thinking, I decked her in the nose. "Hell nah bitch is you crazy?!" Miyaa says slapping and hitting me. Every time she hit me, I came back with a hit she wasn't just gonna hit me. "I ain't about to fight you on this bed, get up" I say getting up from the bed. Miyaa gets up and I grip on her hair for a grip and throw straight punches at her face.

Eventually, after Miyaa nose started bleeding Kenzo got me off of her. "Alright my heart lets go" Kenzo says trying to pull me away. She takes me to the car and I get in the drivers seat while she gets in the passenger seat. I don't put on my seatbelt and I just drive off. I start speeding off back to the Bronx. "Ayo slow down" Kenzo says but I don't listen.

"Catalina pull over" Kenzo says making me look at her and pull over. "What the fuck wrong with you? This all over Daniel? Seriously?" Kenzo says looking at me with this face. "Daniel wouldn't even want Miyaa if she had the chance" Kenzo says laughing making me laugh.

"So you like him?" Kenzo says "What the fuck no" I say turning the car back on. "So why you punch her" Kenzo says giving me a look as if she didn't believe me. "I don't know why I did it" I say driving again. "It's okay to admit you like him" Kenzo says laughing. "But I don't know so stop" I say focusing on the road.

"So what's all those marks over your neck" Kenzo says without looking at me. "I been getting into fights" I say blurting out whatever excuse came to mind. "Dthang has hickies too, you think I'm dumb?" Kenzo says laughing "What's up with you two?"

"Nothing."

The rest of the car ride was silent. It was a little weird because I don't lie to Kenzo. I tell her everything but this I just wasn't certain about.

When we made it to RPT I parked my car in the parking lot. Kenzo looked at me, my neck, then looked back at me then got out the car. "Come on weirdo" Kenzo says walking towards the building. I got out walking towards the building. I felt blood dripping from my cheek. I had a big stratch on my cheek. It started bleeding a lot and Kenzo quickly took notice.

"Let's hurry up and get to your house you bleeding bad Lina" she says with a concerned look on her face. When we got to my house I looked in the mirror and it was really bad. Miyaa had them long ass nails on so I'm not suprise. While I was sitting on the bathroom counter, Kenzo was cleaning up my scratch and Dthang texted me.

D💚
I miss you

Li💚
I miss you more

D💚
Can we ft?

Li💚
Kenzo here but yea

'D💚 incoming FaceTime call'
Accept or Decline

"What's up" I say putting the camera towards the ceiling. "What's good ma" he says with low eyes in the camera. Kenzo waves her hand in the camera "Hey Kenzo"

"Let me see your face ma" Dthang says and I look at Kenzo as she was cleaning up my cheek. I shook my head no, "Nah go ahead. He won't judge you" Kenzo mouths while handing me the phone. I slowly take the phone and slowly put it on me. "What happened to your face?! Do I need to come back down there?!" Dthang says making a concerned face.

"No I just got in a fight with my ex bestfriend and she had long nails." I say trying to hide my embarrassment. "What you fight for?" Dthang says. He seems genuinely concerned.

"Nothing."
"Because her ex bestie has a crush on you"

Me and Kenzo says at the same time. "Oh so ole girl likes me? That's why" Dthang says "Hell yeah" Kenzo says to Dthang behind the phone. "Ma what I tell you? You're my type I don't care how a bitch feel about me ya heard!" Dthang says blowing out smoke. I just nod my head. "You beat her ass though?" Dthang ask me.

"Hell yeah she just scratched me real bad but that shit nothing" I say. "Yeah nah she stratched you bad"

"When are yall getting back to the Ts" I say blowing out of the smoke from my airbar in my hand. "After we take care of this business, I'll tell you about it all when we come back tommrow I think" Dthang says taking random FaceTime photos of me. When I see he took photos I put the camera to the ceiling. "Stop taking FaceTime photos of me" I whine as Dthang was just laughing.

"Ight ight my bad you just look good I'll stop let me see you" Dthang says out of breath from laughing. "I don't look good with this big ass red scar on my face" I say jumping off the bathroom counter since Kenzo was done. "Scar face LiLi" Dthang says making himself laugh too hard. I hang up on him without saying anything "I'm about to go with someone and get something to eat, don't do nothing I wouldn't do and stay off the liquor. I'll be back" Kenzo says making me and her laugh because why she acting like my mom. I look down at my phone blowing up and I caught myself smiling a little bit but I stopped that real quick.

DIDNT PROOF READ.

Thoughgts??