004

9:24PM
DTHANG GZ
RPT/THE BRONX 📍
"But I'm for the streets she know she can't have me"

9:24PMDTHANG GZRPT/THE BRONX 📍"But I'm for the streets she know she can't have me"

RIGHT NOW THE BLOCK was shooting a music video for "Talk Facts."

"Yo bro this the last shot for this music video, go get Lina out the crowd" Bando tells me. I look around in the crowd for Lina. It only took a few seconds to find her. She doesn't look like everyone else so. "Yo Lina come here" I say as she cuts off

the conversation she's having with someone. She walks to me "What's up" Lina mumbled with a blunt in her mouth. She exhaled the smoke from the blunt "We need you in the front for this run through. We tryna make it clear that you really in RPT now since niggas wanna play with you."

She just nodded her head in agreement. Her eyes were bloodshot red and low. Lina yelled in the camera "Yo get off my dick Murda B" then the music started.

Lina rapped the words got sturdy and did her big one for this shot. At the end when the music was off "Im gon catch you Murda B" Lina said in the camera then walked off laughing. "You did ya shit" I say dapping her up.

"Yo Lina come here" Kenzo said. "I'll be back D" Lina said walking off with her blunt. "Yo Bando" I say making Bando turn around and walk to me. "What's good"

"If I were to say I found someone pretty genuinely would you believe me" I say taking a sip out of my coffe cup with lean in it. "Hell na muddy"

"You falling for someone or something" Bando says smirking trying to hold in his laugh. "Hell no fuck bitches get money it was just a question" I say laughing looking back for Lina and Kenzo. I knew it wasn't "just a question", but I didn't want to get attached to anyone.

I looked back at Lina one more time, "I don't know why she had that mask on during the OTR she's pretty" I thought to myself. I looked back at Bando. Him, Woo, and Tdot were whispering and laughing. "Why we whispering" I say mugging them. "We know who you looking at" Bando says as the group starts laughing more.

Woo laughs so hard he had to walk away or he would laugh harder. "I ain't feeling no one" I say mugging all of them. "You was just dead staring at Lina" Tdot said trying not to laugh again now that they're calmed down. "Can ya stop fuckin laughin, I don't want that bitch" I say walking away in the building.

I was about to go up the stairs to go to my room then I heard steps coming towards to me. "D wait" a girl says. I turn around to see Lina so I wait for her on the second step. She catches up and goes up with me. "Why you leaving the fun" Lina says fidgeting with her hair, walking up the stairs with me.

"It's nothing go have fun" I say as we made it up the stairs. "I'm already on our floor I'm not going all the way back down" Lina says making me and her laugh. "You wanna stay over mines or you just gon go to yours" Lina says. I had to actually think about this after what just happened. Fuck it. "I'll go with you ma" I say taking her hand and opening her door for her. I walk in behind her and close her door for her.

"Wanna smoke?" Lina ask me holding up a pre rolled blunt."You look like you high already" I say laughing making Lina laugh to. Lina sparks up the fat blunt and sits next to me on the couch. "You're so handsome you know that" Lina says touching my twist. I looked down smiling hard as hell even though I know she talking

some bullshit cause she high right now. "You're so beautiful you know that" I say looking at her instantaneously in her eyes. "You think so?" She says getting closer to me. "Hell y.."

"I know" She says cutting me off. She started laughing so hard while I mugged her. "Don't cut me off ya heard"

Lina just pokes my sides making me laugh. "Here" she says passing me the blunt. "Your eyes are hella red and low not even gon lie ma" I say laughing putting the blunt to my lips. Lina just laughs, shrugging  her shoulders. The two teens smoke together and talk about random shit for some time.

We were in comfortable silence for a few minutes and I got tired. I looked over to my shoulder and Lina was sleep so I just put my arm around her shoulder and fell asleep too.

 I looked over to my shoulder and Lina was sleep so I just put my arm around her shoulder and fell asleep too

—————
Thoughts??