011

11:34AM
THE X📍
CATALINA

I WAS IN THE CAR WITH Kenzo

I WAS IN THE CAR WITH Kenzo. "You wanna be like me so bad wearing your essential sweats" I say laughing while keeping my eyes on the road. "Yea ight" Kenzo says softly laughing. "We finally in Jersey now you can tell me why we were" Kenzo says looking around.

I look at my phone to put in a new address. I start the navigation to the address and started the 10 minute drive.
———
When we got there I parked on the side of the side walk. Kenzo and I got out the car. I went towards these apartments and Kenzo just followed me. I went up the stairs to the 3rd floor then went to room 306. I knocked on the door "You tryna line me right now" Kenzo says looking around

causing me to laugh hard as hell. When the door opened I saw my friend, Miyaa. "I've missed you Catalina" Miyaa says giving me a big hug. Miyaa let's me in and Kenzo just follows me in with a face. "Miyaa this is my childhood friend Kenzo, Kenzo this is my friend Miyaa"

"Best friend not friend" Miyaa says correcting me. "No I said it right, we just catching up right now" I say. What I can say is when Kenzo doesn't know someone she can be very antisocial. She doesn't like the idea of making new friends unless it's work.

Kenzo was very stood off. But I can't blame her, she doesn't know Miyaa and from the way she was staring at Miyaa it looked like she wanted to kill her. Now the look she was giving Miyaa I didn't understand. "Where your restroom at?" I ask Miyaa. She points to her right and I walk that direction.
KENZO POV

"So you the childhood friend Lina used to always talk to on the phone back then?" Miyaa ask me. I look at her like she's slow. "She said we were childhood friends right..." I say. "Attitude for what? I can't try to get to know you?" Miyaa says and I just get on my phone. "Look if we're both her friends and we gon be around each other we might ask well get to know each other"

"You sure Lina your friend?" I say not looking up from my phone. "Yeah..? What you mean" Miyaa said as her tone got higher. "Idk I just know you left my heart when y'all both was suppose to move in together in RPT" I say putting my phone in my pocket, giving her this eye contact. "You wouldn't understand why I did it so get out of my business" Miyaa says and I shrug my shoulders.

"You sure you and Lina friends? Before she went over there with yall she was focus on her career" Miyaa says making me get hot. "Most of us over there are rappers, she just did a on the radar, and she been choosing to hang out with someone and not be in the studio every day? So what's your point" I say getting closer to her.

"Hanging out with someone? She doesn't talk to new people like that" Miyaa says trying to be a know it all. "Since you know her so good you would know nobody over there she talk to is new retard" I say walking closer. I hear the restroom door open and Lina coming down the hallway.

"Get your friend Lina" I say laughing backing away from Miyaa. "What happened" Lina says looking at me and Miyaa. "Nothing" Miyaa says cutting me off. "Let's go to my room to roll up" Miyaa says as we follow her up the stairs. When we got to her room we sat on her bed but Kenzo sat on a chair. "Come on Kenzo" I say patting a spot

next to me on the bed. Kenzo hesitates but she sits next to me. "So I got tea for you Lina" Miyaa says rolling a blunt. "What's good" I say getting on my phone. "I got a crush on someone in RPT"

Kenzo laughs "Oh word? Who?" I say laughing still looking at my phone texting someone. "Dthanggg" Miyaa says getting hype while still rolling up the blunt. She was making faces getting all happy. Kenzo gave her a death stare. I slowly looked up from my phone and also gave her a death stare. Miyaa looked at the two girls in front of her and her mood changed. "What....?"

Thoughts??

Thoughts??