028

OMNISCIENT
RPT
February 19,2019
10:01PM

THE FOUR TEENS WERE pulling into SevSide. The side where they were gonna shoot was on the right side, Bando and Lina's side. When they got closer they could see Murda B and some DOA nigga outside smoking and chilling. The four teens in this all black car had ski mask on so they wouldn't be caught on any cameras. When they got closer Lina was the first one to roll her window down. Lina threw a couple shots at Murda, most of them hitting her. The other dude Murda was talking to was about to get his gun until Bando shot at him until his body dropped. Dthang hurried and fled the scene. He took the long way to RPT so they wouldn't be suspicious. Lina put her gun in her waist band and let out a big sigh.

Kenzo scooted to the middle seat and put her head on Lina's shoulder. The car was in a comfortable type of silence until Dthang broke it. "What y'all want" Dthang ask pulling into McDonald's. Everyone tells him their order then he pulls in the drive thru to order and pay for it. "I'll pay you back for my order later" Bando says "Nah you good" Dthang says waving him off. They got their food then pulled off.

When they pulled into RPT they found a parking spot in the back for the black car then went their separate ways. Dthang and Lina went up to Lina's house while Bando and Kenzo stayed outside to go to the "party" happening around the park.

CATALINA 'Lina gz' ROBLEDO

Me and Daniel were eating our McDonald's in the living room while watching 101 Dalmatians.  All of a sudden Daniel paused the movie. "What's up?" I say with fries in my mouth. "So we just not gon talk about the shit you did?!" Daniel says dapping me up making me laugh. "So you and her were arguing or something before this?" Daniel says and I nod in response. "She was pissing me off" I say making Daniel laugh.

DANIELA'S POV

"Ndottt stoppp" I say laughing as he was tickling me. "Okok for realll" I say laughing a little bit. He finally stopped and sat next to me. "Your mom isn't tripping about you being over here" I ask him. "I don't know for real but I don't care I just wanted to see you" he says shrugging his shoulders. "You're sweet Ndot you know that" I say smiling as I got on my phone to text someone back. "Yeah" he says peeping over my phone.

"When you get a boyfriend?" Ndot says frowning his face. "He's not my boyfriend we're just talking but I like him for real" I say then Ndot's facial expression changes. "Ima leave" he says getting up and walking to the door. I ran and stood in front of the door "Whats wrong with you" I say taking his hands and putting them on my shoulders. "Nothings wrong with me" he says looking around. "Look at me stop that" I say moving his head forward to look at me. "So whats the problem" I say.

"Bro nothing" Ndot says taking his hands off my shoulders. "Nigga" I say pushing him back. "So I show you.. no I didn't even show you, you look at my shit see im talking to someone and you all of a sudden wanna go..?" I say getting loud. "Don't get loud with me little girl" Ndot says getting louder. "Nigga fuck you get the fuck out, maybe I will invite the nigga I'm talking to here" I say pushing him out the door then I saw Daniel and Lina. "Yes?" I say frustrated. "Don't yes me, this is my house and you're not inviting a boy over here and stop yelling" Daniel says before taking Lina and going back at her house.

When I went to my room I got a message from a unknown number to go open my door. When I went to the door and opened it, the door revealed DD. "Yo" I say pulling him in the house quick and checking if anyone was out there. Luckily nobody wasn't. "You can't just be popping up like that, these niggas don't know you" I say. "What did I tell you? I'm not gang affiliated, I just live in Harlem" DD says. "So? My brother don't play that shit"

"I been thinking bout being around them OY niggas though" DD says. I sit on the couch and DD sits right next to me. "You're 15 you don't need to be thinking bout shit" I say shaking my head, DD just shrugs his shoulders in response. I find a random horror movie to watch on Netflix until I hear a knock on the door. I ran towards the door and opened the door. The open door revealed my brother, Lina, and Bando. I closed the door behind me as I was in the hallway with them. "Why you close the door" Daniel says frowning at me. "Just because"

This interaction between me and Daniel kinda gave everyone a sign that they gotta go. Lina and Bando went next door to her house. "We came over here to chill but you acting weird" Daniel says frowning more. "Daniela you remember this my house" he says pushing me out the way. "So what you hiding? A boy?" Daniel says mugging me as he put his hand on the door knob.

"Maybeee" I say making a 'yikes' face. "Didn't I say you not inviting a boy" Daniel says opening the door. Daniel just gave DD this blank stare. He stood at the door frame as he clutches his gun that was in his waistband.

"Daniela" Daniel says bluntly. "Yes?" I say walking directly next to him. "Ain't this the nigga that be in Harlem?" he says putting his head down waiting for my response. "Ok..but listen he's not gang affiliated" I say. Daniel takes a deep breathe then pulled out his gun. "You got three seconds to get out my house little nigga" he says pointing the gun directly at DD. DD got his phone and left out the door quickly, scared that Daniel would touch him. "I told you he wasn't gang affiliated dummy" I yell making Bando and Lina come out to see what was going on now. "I don't care he be over there with them Harlem niggas" Daniel yells louder. "Fuck you I hate you for real" I say getting my phone and leaving. I was leaving to the other floor where my moms house was.

DANIEL 'dthang' COLLINS

I went back in Lina's house and explained everything that happened. "Nah I ain't gon lie, you ain't have to do that" Bando says blowing out smoke. "Ok but the nigga be hanging around them Sugarhill niggas" I say blowing out smoke. "I've seen him dancing in music videos"

"That don't mean he gang affiliated, Daniela be in music videos all the time" Lina says sipping her green tea. "What if he get close to her and line her and us we gotta move tact" I say before putting my blunt to my mouth. "They can still talk to each other and you can still move tact and watch the shit he say and do D" Bando says shaking his head. "Yeah you can't just limit the girl life cause your trust issues" Lina says making Bando laugh. "Ight." I say bluntly.

It was later that night and I was in Lina's bed getting "nails care." Lina was clipping my nails and cleaning them. "Okay so tomorrow you're gonna apologize to her and tell her you'll keep a eye on him but you'll allow it" Lina says putting clear nail polish on my nails. "Ight" I say

"So what about me being friends with.."

"Nope"

"Bro why not?" Lina say sighing. "Because you are gang affiliated my sister isn't, there's a difference"  I say. "Ok let your nails dry" Lina says putting all her stuff away. "Tomorrow I'm gonna do your eyebrows, I'm tired" Lina says getting comfortable in the bed. I waited a few minutes to get comfortable with her because of my nails. When my nails were dry though, I cuddled up on her. Before going to sleep we had the little talks about our day we normally have.

"Promise me you're gonna do it tomorrow" Lina says putting her pinky out. "I promise" I say locking my pinky with hers. Me and her kiss our thumbs and let go of each others pinkies.

Eventually me and Lina fell asleep for the night.

Thoughts??
I'm actually excited cause my plot is starting to come together but this was kinda a important chapter for future things but it's short because I was just trying to give y'all something