025

RPT
5:30AM
February 15,2019
CATALINA 'lina gz' ROBLEDO

ME AND DANIEL WERE up really early so we could be on time at the airport

ME AND DANIEL WERE up really early so we could be on time at the airport. I was wearing a white top with tan colored sweatpants. I had my white air forces on and my tan Yankees hat on. Daniel had a tan colored Nike tech with his white air forces. One of the gifts I got from Daniel was a camera since I said I wanted to start vlogging. So since today we were traveling I did want to start vlogging. Daniel was in the best mood, better than mines. I was just mad because it was way too early.

Me and Daniel were walking out of the RPT building and on our way to my car. "Let me drive" Daniel says taking the keys from my hand. I get in the passenger seat while Daniel gets in the drivers seat. "Hey guys it's Lina SOO I decided to make a vlogging YouTube channel. I'll try to be consistent but don't count on it until I get the hang of this for real. So right now I'm with Dthang and we're on the way to the airport" I say pointing the camera to Daniel at the end.

"Grrrr boom boom boom boom" Daniel say making a gun with his hand. "Okayyy...so he's surprising me by going somewhere so I can't tell y'all where we're going for real but I'll be back when we're at the airport" I say turning off my camera. When I turned off my camera I put my head on the window as my eyes were drifting to sleep. "Damn you tireddd" Daniel says focusing on the road. "Hell yeah it's early as hell" I say looking at my phone since it buzzed.

INSTAGRAM
@iammlexii
Hell nah I'm from Manhattan but I moved to Harlem

So this girl texted me on my birthday and we've been texting. I can see we would be friends but we're obviously not close enough right now. She's actually really nice but Daniel doesn't like her. Daniel doesn't like the idea of her since I told him about her.

"You still texting that weird bitch" Daniel says making a turn. "She's nice D" I say putting my phone down. "Shes from Harlem, she's weird" Daniel says pulling into the airport. "She not even gang affiliated" I say shaking my head. "She told you that?" Daniel says "You don't ever know Lina that's all I'm saying" Daniel adds.

Me and Daniel were now getting ready to get on the plane. "Okay guys so I just figured out we're going to the Bahamas y'all I'm excited for real I've always wanted to go to the Bahamas. Ima have a lot of shit to vlog now ya heard" I say

"Heard you" Daniel says behind the camera making me laugh.

"Right now we're literally about to go on the plane so I'll see y'all when the plane lands" I say cutting off my camera. "You gon be a little YouTuber" Daniel says poking my sides making me laugh. "Stop ittt" I say walking faster so he can stop. Me and Daniel found our seats, i was at the window seat while Daniel was on the aisle seat. "This will also give me time to sleep I'm tired" I say putting my Beats on. I put my legs across Daniel's lap then put my music on.