007

10:48PM
RPT/The Bronx📍
KENZO B
"I got the scalp when I see her I hope she got energy I'm tryna fix up her teeth"

10:48PMRPT/The Bronx📍 KENZO B"I got the scalp when I see her I hope she got energy I'm tryna fix up her teeth"

LINA WALKED IN my apartment because I invited her earlier. Earlier she was with Daniel so I brushed it off and left it alone. As she walked in I saw Daniel behind her. "What's good muddies" I say dapping them both up. Daniel goes over to Bando in the kitchen "If y'all want snacks they're in there but don't eat all my shit" I say towards Daniel and Lina.

"We just ate McDonald's we not" Daniel says mugging me, I mug him back. "Anyways Lina you wanna go to the block party later"

"For sure"

———
Lina and I were getting ready together while Bando and Dthang are already outside talking to people. "Should I wear the red one or the green one" I ask Lina holding up two tracksuits. "The red one" she says finishing her edges.

"And for me, should I wear this sundress or this one" Lina says holding up a black one and a colorful one. "The black one for sure"

I had my hair in a high bun and wore an all red tracksuit with white Air Force ones. Lina had her hair in a slick back bun and a skin tight black sundress with black sandals.

"Ight come on" Lina says getting her air bar and opening the door to walk out. I walk out behind her and we make our way down the stairs to go outside.

I love going to parties. Parties gives me something to distract myself from reality problems. Plus parties are just fun, nobody wants to sit around and not do anything.

"Me and Bando saw that fight video" I say as we go down the stairs. "You beat her ass Linaaa" I say dragging out the 'a'. "Because she been playing with my body while I was in Yonkers but now I'm in The X soo now what" She says making me and her laugh.

We were finally down the stairs and outside, and god damn there were a lot of people. "Uh oh Lina Gz at the party" someone said making everyone start getting loud.

It was funny to see them trying so hard to make her feel home again. I walk over to Lee while Lina walks over to Daniel and the drinks. I saw her getting Hennessy and shook my head. "What's wrong" Lee says looking at Lina since that's what I was looking at. "Lina, she doesn't know how to handle her liquor" I say shaking my head looking down.

"If something does go down Daniel can take her in"Lee assures me. I just nod and leave it alone. "Now let me see these clothes you was talking bout you wanted" Lee says drinking his lean, putting his head on my shoulder.

CATALINA POV

I was talking to Dthang while drinking Hennessy. A lot of people would come up to me randomly. People been asking a lot of questions and just trying to know me better. I could tell Dthang was getting annoyed but the block was packed that

I couldn't just go somewhere else at that party with him. "You been drinking a lot Li" Dthang says looking at me refilling my cup full of Hennessy. "I'm good" I say aggressively.

DTHANG POV

"Ight no need to get all aggressive" I say and that's why where it all started.

"Who getting aggressive" she says louder and looking at me with a confused face. "You're getting loud and aggressive with me right now Catalina"

"Wtf are you saying my full name" she says with the confused look. "Bro chill the fuck out" I say shaking my head. "No because you want to sit up here and call me my full name and try to tell me wtf I'm doing something I'm not"

I was so confused on why she was tripping on little shit, she normally chill. "Ok ma just chill" I say trying to not escalate whatever her problem was. "No because let's talk about it" she says putting her drink down and all I could think in my head was

"Omg"

Thoughts??

Thoughts??