023

RPT
February 13, 2019
4:32PM
CATALINA 'lina gz' ROBLEDO

I WAS PEEING ON THE pregnancy test while Daniel was sitting on the counter, on his phone

I WAS PEEING ON THE pregnancy test while Daniel was sitting on the counter, on his phone. "Why am I deadass scared" I say putting the test on the counter and getting off the toliet. "Maybe because you are deadass pregnant" Daniel says as I flushed the toliet. "Huh? I couldn't hear you" I say walking away acting like I didn't hear him over the toliet flushing.

"How long we gotta wait for this shit" Daniel says getting off the counter looking at the test. "The box said three minutes" I said loud so Daniel could hear me since I was in my room. "So we gon check this shit at 4:35" Daniel says coming in my room with the test. I nod in agreement as I was scrolling on my Instagram. Daniel was just sitting on the edge of my bed staring into space. "You good D?" I ask getting off my phone and sitting next to him. "Yeah I'm fine just thinking bout shit" Daniel says putting his head on my shoulder. "Ou I need to do your hair" I say looking at his twist. "You have to start tying your hair up at night" I say making Daniel laugh.

He checked his phone and saw it was 4:35. Me and him looked at each other then we looked at the test.

DANIELA POV

"You sure?" Ndot says laughing while blowing smoke out of his mouth. "I'm sure she's pregnant" I say getting up from Ndot's bed. "Where you going though" Ndot says. "Look I might not have enough proof but isn't what I told you enough proof" I say standing in front of Ndot with my arms crossed. "Not techinally, you don't always get pregnant after doing that" Ndot says putting his lips to his blunt.

"Ok so explain her being sick like Ndot fr, when I say she looked bad" I say before taking a hit of my airbar. "You putting too much thought into it" Ndot says lightly slapping my thigh. I sat back down next to him on his bed. "You might be right" I say shrugging my shoulders. "I know I am" Ndot says making me slap his arm. "Ok we need to go ahead and meet Kenzo and Bando to go shopping for Lina birthday suprise tomorrow" I say getting up and helping Ndot get up. "Ight come on" Ndot says as we leave his room.

"Mama we going to do shopping for Lina birthday suprise tomorrow" I say in Ndot's moms bedroom door frame. "Okay love y'all both" she says blowing us a kiss. I blow her a kiss back and she pretends to catch it which makes me laugh a little. We left Ndot's house and went down to meet everyone in the front of the building.

When we got to the front of the building we saw Bando and Kenzo. "Yo we're waiting on Daniel" Kenzo says shaking her head. Right when she said that Daniel came out the building happy as hell. "What you smiling so hard for" I say laughing. "I can't be happy?" Daniel says laughing and putting his arm around my shoulders. "Who car we taking? We normally take Lina's cause she has the best one but she not with us" Bando says to all of us. "We can take mines come on" Kenzo says pressing the unlock button on her keys. Bando sat in the passenger seat while everyone else sat in the back. I had to sit in the middle of Daniel and Ndot.