026

THE BAHAMAS
8:45PM
February 15,2019
DTHANG 'daniel' GZ

WHEN I GOT UP FROM the couch I went up to Lina and grabbed her hand and held it in the air

WHEN I GOT UP FROM the couch I went up to Lina and grabbed her hand and held it in the air. Lina turned in a little circle but stopped to twerk on me. I grabbed her and brought her closer to me while she was twerking. Me and her laughed while she got up. Lina had a red dress on that was slim and shown all her curves. Then she had Red 'LSV' shoes that had 'LSV' as the heel. She had these diamond earrings on with my 'Dthang' chain on. She had a red Louis Vuitton purse on shoulder. "I can't get over how good you look" I say holding her hand as I got the key to the room then we left the room.

"Thank you baby" Lina says pulling out her camera. Lina started filming with her free hand "So now that I'm all ready we're now on our way to dinner" Lina shows our hands being intertwined then puts me in the camera. "What's good ya" I say throwing up YGz. "Y'all i actually think I'll be good at this but y'all have to give me things like y'all would want to see on my vlogs" Lina says into the camera "Like not just the 'Days with Me' but cleaning or studio days" Lina adds. "But I'll see ya when we get to this restaurant" Lina says turning off the camera.

Me and Lina walked in the elevator and I stood against the metal rail and pulled Lina in front of me by her waist. "Why'd you block you that girl" Lina says looking back at me with an 'are you serious' look. I put my head on her shoulder and looked at her phone. "I just wanna be safe, we not finna talk bout her whole time we down here ya heard" Daniel says in my ear getting a tighter grip on my waist. "Heard you" Lina says laughing. I laugh a little bit "But for real it's none of that she's done. She's blocked she's done we're done with that" I whisper in her ear as my grip goes to her ass. "Mmm okok" Lina says getting my hands and putting them back on my waist. "You can't be doing all that making me feel some typa way knowing we can't act on it" Lina says as the elevator stops at one of the other floors meaning we're getting someone else.

"What you mean" I whisper in her ear as another couple came into the elevator. "You know what I mean, we can't be doing shit knowing we can't have sex for a while" Lina whispers to me for only me to hear. I don't say too much since now there's someone else in here. The two kept smiling and looking at the both of us. "Hey aren't y'all Dthang and Lina" the girl finally speaks up. "Yes, but can you please not tell people we're out here we're not trying to tell people we came here until we leave" I say looking at the girl and boy annoyed. "Yeah I—we understand" the girl says smiling real hard looking back at her boyfriend.

Finally we got down to the lobby. Me and Lina got out the elevator first and went to the back where our rental was parked. I opened the passenger seat for Lina then went around to get in the drivers seat. "So about what we were talking about in the elevator" I say looking at her before we drive off. "You know what I was saying bae" Lina says smiling and trying to hide it by going look out the windows.

"So this place like fancyyy" Lina says poking my cheek. "You'll see ma" I say turning the corner. "Damn nigga you gonna crash the rental?!" Lina says widening her eyes as she looked at me. "You always driving crazy Daniel for real" Lina says shaking her head. "And you don't?" Daniel says switching lanes to skip the slow person in front of him. "No I don't."