032

MANHATTAN
10:32AM
September 26, 2019
CATALINA 'lina gz' ROBLEDO

MANHATTAN10:32AMSeptember 26, 2019CATALINA 'lina gz' ROBLEDO

RIGHT NOW I WAS IN MY drivers seat driving. Daniel was in the passengers, Kenzo was in the back in the middle, Lee was behind me and Bando was behind Daniel. We were about 5 minutes away from the meet and greet we were doing with fans today in Manhattan. We didn't mind doing it but we really didn't want to do it. Our management thought it would be a good offer to take. We weren't that type to interact with our fans in person. We were very nice to them but it was lowkey awkward in real life. I feel like that's because if it's not our friends we can be very socially awkward. They said I was the one that was less socially awkward but I don't know about that..

I was not really in the mood because the baby been kicking but it's been hurting more than other times this has happened. I still put a smile on my face and kept it pushing.

We finally pulled up to the location for the meet and greet and there was mad people lined up. Mad people were lined up outside because we had to set up and get ready before they went inside. They all started screaming while I was parking my car. The security that was there came up to the window that was on their side, which was Daniel's window. "Yo we can protect ourselves just protect her" Daniel says pointing to me and the security guard just nods as we walked to my side of the car. He opened my door and walked me into the doors while Bando, Lee, Kenzo, and Daniel were right behind us.

Once we got situated at the table they had us at they started letting people in. They had us at a table with a black cloth on it. Daniel was on the left end of the table, I was next to him, Bando was in the middle, Kenzo was next to him, then on the right end of the table was Lee. They started letting people have their chances to come up to the table, get whatever signed and say whatever they had to say.

We just finished the meet and greet and it was okay. It wasn't as bad as we thought it would be. I still didn't feel comfortable because of the baby kicking. Me and Daniel been waiting but I think we were going to get the ultrasound. "Bae after we do this ultrasound shit at the hospital can we go to Target I got shit I gotta get" I say as I was leaning forward to see over this big ass truck next to me. "Ye.."

"Well bitch if your big ass would let me over" I say cutting off Daniel. "Who the fuck you honking at, I can do that. same. thing." I say honking three times. "Fucking dummy" I say as I got closer to the truck where they could see what I'm saying. I rolled down Daniel's window. "Girl fuck you I'll fuck you up" the girl in the truck says. "You just running ya fucking mouth you ain't gon do shit" I say speeding off from her. "Yo muddy you gotta chill" Bando says laughing hard as hell recording. Lee and Kenzo were cracking up too while Daniel was holding in his laugh. "They better chill round this moutherfucker" I say with a strong accent making everyone laugh.

Once I drove into RPT everyone hopped out the backseat and I turned around to leave RPT again. "I'm actually excited about getting the ultrasound today I been wanting to get the ultrasound" I say with a soft smile on my face. "Me too, you good though?" Daniel ask "You been on edge all day" Daniel adds.

"I'm fine my stomach just been hurting because the baby been kicking and shit" I say paying attention to the road. "I'm sorry I know we can't really do anything about that but I'll give you a massage at home" Daniel says getting on his phone to do whatever. "So how do gender reveals work? Who will we get to do the surprise if we can't know the gender?" Daniel says putting his phone in his lap and looking out the window. "We would have to let the doctor know we want it a secret and tell the baker so they can make it a secret with the cake or whatever" I say pulling into hopsital looking for a parking spot.

Once I found a parking spot we got out the car and Daniel put his arm on my shoulders as we walked into the hospital. "Welcome, How can I help y'all?" The lady at the front, who was later identified as Dr. Lanes, says. "We have a scheduled appointment with 2 with Dr. Smith" I say politely since the lady was very polite. "Come on guys" a doctor, who we know now is Dr. Smith, says from the corner. We followed her to a room with all the things set up to get a ultrasound. "How are you feeling girl" she ask me as I sat down on the edge of the hospital bed. Meanwhile Daniel sat on the chair that was in the corner. "I'm doing good how bout you" I say giving her a light smile. "That's good go ahead and lay down" she says and I lay down on my back. "So have you been having any problems with the pregnancy?" She says while she gets the water-soluble gel ready. "Not any serious problems just the baby been kicking like crazy" I say "Well you know it won't last forever"

"Yeah"

"Yeah girl just look on the brighter side of it all" she says "Other then that, how was your day so far" she says putting shit together. "It's been a lot I've been really busy but after this I'll be able to just chill at home" I say while I closed my eyes because looking at light for so long hurt my eyes. "So just a busy morning? Me too girl" she says as I open my eyes again. "Ok can you lift up your shirt?" She says and I lift up my shirt. "Ok the gel is going to be cold and the ultrasound is going to come up on this little TV right here, ok?" She says and I just nod in response. I knew Daniel was recording so I didn't wanna look at the camera. When the gel touched my belly I made a face because she wasn't lying, that shit was MAD cold. "Ok so..oop" she says looking at the TV which caused me to pay more attention to the TV. "There's one baby up there and then there's another one down here" she says smiling real big. I didn't even have words to say my jaw dropped. "Oh my gosh" I hear Daniel mumble. I looked over at him and saw him with the same facial expression as me. "We're having twinsss" I say smiling real big at Daniel. Daniel looked behind him trying to hide the big smile he had on his face.

She wipes off the gel from my stomach and lets me sit back up. "I have y'all's ultrasound pictures overhear on this counter I'll be right back" she says before leaving the room. "Twins? Oh my gosh" I say looking at Daniel. He just smiled and looked down. "I'm excited" I say "Me too" Daniel says getting up to come bring me down from the hospital bed. Me and him went over to look at the ultrasound pictures that were on the counter. "Bitch I'm a motha.. NO DRAMA" I say waving around pictures making me and Daniel laugh.

Daniel was now driving us home, I didn't really feel like driving and he wanted to drive. "I can't wait to be home so we can tell mom" I say. I was obviously talking about Danielle. Daniel knew I called her mama, based on my past with my real mom he knew I wasn't talking about my mom.

Danielle opened her door for us. "My babiesss" she says with a big smile on her face. She hugged Daniel first and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Daniel went in the house while she gave me a hug and kisses me on my forehead. "Sooo how did it go?" she says as I was walking in. I stood right in front of Daniel and pulled out the ultrasound from my pocket. "Ight mama you ready" I say "Yesss let me see" she says taking the ultrasound from my hands gently. "Ay dios mío y'all are having twins" Danielle says putting her hand over her mouth. "Yup" I say smiling. Danielle screamed I'm excitement.

"Yeah that feels good" I say as texting Kenzo back because we were texting about random shit. Me and Daniel were sitting in the middle of my bed. Daniel was sitting behind me because he was giving me a massage. After I sent my last text message I just closed my eyes and tried the breathing method this article said something about.

DANIELA'S POV
My mom told me the news and I screamed. "What happened" DD says putting his head on my shoulder. "I can't really tell you but it has something to do with Lina's pregnancy I'm so happy" I say smiling big. As much as I smiled and tried to act happy deep down I wasn't.

I had a bad feeling that something sooner or very later is going to happen. It's like the lord is trying to prepare me, and it's scares me.

Thoughts???
I'll proof read in a little bit I need to use this little motivation to just write.
I miss my mannnn