036

OMNISCIENT

NOT ONLY THE FOUR WERE pulling up to Harlem but 4 more YGz cars were behind them. They wanted retaliation..

They pulled up to the Sugarhill block and saw almost all the OY's out, including DD and Notti. The boys that weren't gang affiliated because DD was dating Dthang's sister, Daniela. Every single person in all four cars had their windows down protruding bullets everyone towards the OY's on the block. So much blood, so much bodies dropped to the floor. Lexi was dead with the most bullets in her. Dudeylo was dead. The twins, Keem and Quan, were dead. Roscoe was dead. Jay star was dead. Edot was dead. And SO much more bodies. The only bodies that were standing alive were DD, Notti and their other friend DDot. The trio was standing next to all the dead bodies, examining them. They just wondered why they weren't dead. As the YGz fled the scene, Dthang still threw shots at Lexi's dead body while driving away. As much as Bando wanted to stop him, he understood Dthang was more than frustrated and hurt.

The four cars returned home and acted as if everything was normal when it came to their actions. Everyone was very bothered by the person they sadly lost though. Dthang walked in the house to his kids sleep on the couch and it hit him. Dthang broke down. He wish he could open the door to Lina saying this is a joke. He knows if she was here she would help him as he was balling out his eyes. "Dad..what wrong" Dominique says popping her head up from the couch. Danny was laying on her shoulder so she couldn't get up. "Come sit next to me" she says putting her head back down. Dthang walked over to the couch and sat next to the empty space next to her. "Argument with mommy??" Dominique says looking Dthang in the eyes. "No" Dthang says holding back tears from the mention of his girl, Lina. "Something happened to friend? I hear the ambulance" Dominique says shrugging her free shoulder so she wouldn't wake up Danny on the other shoulder. "No..I have bad news" Dthang says looking down then looking back into his daughters eyes. He didn't wanna tell her. Even though she was "older" by five minutes, she was still four. He couldn't keep it away from his kids but they were just so young. But if he had to tell someone out of Dominique and Danny, it would be his daughter Dominique.

BANDO'S POV
"Yo can you pass me my lighter" Kenzo ask Lee. That was the first thing she's said this whole time. The three of us were now in me and Kenzo's house smoking and chilling. We all haven't said anything in the meantime. We had nothing to say. We didn't know what we could say. Eventually Dominique walked into the door. "I left quiet so I don't wake up Danny but.." Dominique says as she was just standing in the doorway. Dominique just looked down and started crying. I put out my blunt and walked over to the door. I brought her all the way in the house and closed the door. I sat on the floor and brought her into my arms. "It's okay to cry" I say rubbing her back. "So mommy gone gone?" Dominique says looking me in the eyes. I hesitated to tell her because I didn't know what was the right response for a kid. "Technically not forever" Lee says coming over to us on the floor. "When you pass away and go up there with God guess who will be there" Lee says. "Mommy?" Dominique says wiping her face. "Yeah" Lee says faking a smile behind his black glasses. "No fair how she meet God before me" Dominique says making me and Lee chuckled.

"Leelee" Dominique says looking Lee in his eyes now. "Yes?"

"Why do you have these glasses on?" Dominique says making Lee chuckle.

"Just been emotional" Lee says after a long sigh. "What does that mean?" Dominique says tilting her head a little bit. "Like I'm just very sad right now" Lee says. "Well I sad I'm not wearing glasses" Dominique says. She pulls the glasses off Lee's face and put them in his hands. "Your eyes big" she says looking at his puffy eyes. Her reaction caused everyone in the room to laugh.

DANIELA'S POV
I didn't know what to do at this point. Right now I was contemplating on this decision with David. Because of Lina's death I don't know how me and his relationship would be.

David💕
All of our ppl ar dead and we had to sit there and watch it, standing over there dead bodies was trauma
Dani 💕
I didn't do shi so, ya ppl killed my sister.
David💕
I didn't do that either
Dani💕
I don't know I have think about our rls, that was my sister.
David💕
Mk.

As much as I loved David this was a huge loss for me. I was hurting more than I could show. David just being over where she was just doesn't feel right with me. Even if he didn't directly kill Lina. I know him and Notti wouldn't do that. It just doesn't feel right...

Thoughts??
Didn't proofread

Ima give y'all one more chapter then future chapters for the kids like one authors more then starting my new BANDO book that y'all suggested. Notti book might be after that one. I'm trying to change my aesthetic with my writing too ya gon see in the Bando book