015

11:27PM
CATALINA
"This is the closest we've been"

11:27PMCATALINA"This is the closest we've been"

We were on the way to the house. I was talking about random shit with Dthang while I was driving. "Okay okay if you were to have kids in the future how many would you have" I say as we were talking about things we would want in our future. "Mmm" Dthang says looking up thinking. "Probably 6"

"6?! That's crazy" I say suprised. Me and Dthang laugh together. "I would have probably 3" I say and Dthang nods in acceptance. Once we pulled into 'River Park Towers' Dthang wouldn't let me get out the car "Wait" was the last thing I heard before he rushed out the car. He ran on the other side of the car to open the door for me. He held out his hand for me to grab and I did just that. "I like being independent but that was cute" I thought to myself.

"The elevator works now" I say as Dthang was about to walk up the stairs. "Finally" Dthang says under his breathe. I press our floor level and wait for the elevator to get there. Once we got to our floor we got out the elevator "Ima be at yo house in a little bit" Dthang says and I jus nod as I step into my house. I close the door behind me end let out a big sigh. I got in the shower and did my night routine. When I was done I had on Cookie Monster pajama pants and a tight plain white shirt on. I took care of my roses that were on the kitchen island then went to my room.

When I was in my room I got in my bed and put on Mulan. Since Catalina is a drill rapper as much as she hates to admit it she loves Disney movies. Disney movies brought out a inner child out of her. Growing up in the Bronx and being in the streets she didn't get to have a childhood for real.

I was watching Mulan until I got a text from somebody. I looked at my phone and saw 'Lee💚'
When I opened the text I saw him asking about me and Kenzo's 'argument'. I put my phone down and chose to ignore it. Then right when I was about to start watching Mulan sing my favorite song, 'Reflection', I heard someone coming through my door. I paused the movie "Yes!" I say loud enough for whoever to hear me. Then Dthang jumps in my room "What we watching" he says flopping down on my bed kicking his shoes off. "Mulan"

Dthang gets comfortable and I turn Mulan back on. Since Dthang is here I tried to hold it in but I HAD to sing. "Who is that girl I see staring straight back at me" I sing getting up from the bed. I hold Dthang's hand as he was laughing. He starting recording me with his other hand. "When will my reflection show who I am insideeee" I sing dragging the 'e', trying to hit a high note. "Let me find out you can sing" Dthang says laughing then turns off the camera. "I can not sing to save my life" I say laughing.

"Well the high note I just heard sounded good" Dthang says. He was sitting on the edge of my bed while I was standing directly in front of him. I was playing with his ponytail that was popping out of his hat he had on, while he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Wanna make some popcorn" I suggest and I get no answer. "Helloooo" I say dragging out the word. "Yeah let's make popcorn. My fault, it feels good when you play with my hair" he says as he gets up. I was getting some popcorn out of my cabinet. "Damn you short" Dthang says laughing way too hard. "It was never that funny" I say mugging him.

I put the popcorn in the microwave and hit the 'popcorn' button two times, I press start then sit on my kitchen counter to wait. "D guess what" I say criss crossing my legs onto the counter. "What"

Dthang stood next to me, leaning against the counter. "Me and Kenzo got into a argument earlier and she wanna stop talking to me when it all her fault." I say opening the microwave at 20 seconds so the popcorn doesn't burn. I jump off the counter and get a bowl. "Well what was the argument about" Dthang says following me. "She saw you come down the stairs earlier and when I told her it's soothing just drop it she kept just trying to get in my business. Asking questions and just being annoying so I snapped at her" I say pouring the popcorn into the bowl.

Dthang tried to get some but I slapped his hand. "Well I don't know, she should've stayed out your business but there could've been a better way to say that. Y'all need to stick together ya heard" Dthang says. I just nod as I get a tiny container and put some butter in it. I put the butter in the microwave to melt. Once the butter melted I drizzled it over the popcorn. I put the container in the sink and Dthang put the popcorn trash in the trash. "How come your house looks better than a lot of the ones here. It don't look ghetto" Dthang says as we get comfortable in my bed. "I don't know, I got people to move my stuff in" I say shrugging my shoulders.

We ate popcorn, watched Mulan, and talked about random shit. "Shit. I got something to do tomorrow" I say putting popcorn in my mouth. "I thought you said we'll spend all tomorrow together" Dthang says mugging me. "We will after this interview" I say "Can I come with you?" Dthang ask and I nod 'yes' in response. I heard someone storm into my house. "Yo Lina" I hear a voice that sounds like Bando yell.

Me and Dthang hurry out my bed and run in the living room. "What's wrong muddy" Dthang says with a concerned face. "Stunna just got booked" Bando says out of breath. "Are you deadass right now?!" Dthang says as I cover my mouth in shock. "What all did y'all do in Harlem?! Woo got hurt, Stunna getting locked right after" I say getting my phone from my room. I come back after I get my phone. "Stunna said he wanted to get his get back for Woo" Bando says. "And he got booked right after?" I say "I guess"

"Fuck." Dthang says shaking his head. Bando sparks a blunt and passes it to Dthang. "How you been muddy" Bando ask me "I've been okay" I say looking through my phone.  "Yeah no we need to stay inside the cops out tonight" I say looking at the media. "Oy nigga got booked just now too"

"Who" Bando says

"Keem" I say. Bando and Dthang start laughing together. They dap each other up getting happy. "Y'all clowns" I say laughing.

Thoughts???
I haven't been proof reading so bare. With. Me.