The boy with a pretty smile

"Great just my luck, late on the first day of classes." Fourth mumbles to himself as runs out of the car. "You are late!" Ford yelled at Fourth waiting for him at the stairs of the faculty.

"I know! I know!" Fourth yelled back at his friend. His body is then jolted back and he almost fell, luckily the person he bumped into grabbed him by the waist preventing him from hitting the ground.

"Careful nong." Fourth looked up to apologize and he is met by a handsome face. "Sorry phi.". The slightly older boy flashed a smile and said "It's okay, where are you rushing off to?"

Fourth smiled timidly and answered "Chemistry class with professor Taw-". "Professor Tawan?" He is cut off by the handsome stranger. He nodded with a smile planted on his face.

"You are in luck I am headed there myself. The name is Phuwin." The slightly older boy offered his hand to Fourth.

"Nattawat but you can call me Fourth." Fourth extended his hand accepting Phuwin's handshake flashing his gummy smile.

"Interesting name are you like the fourth child in the family?" Phuwin asked Fourth as they now walked towards Fourth's impatient bestfriend.

Fourth let out a small laughter and shook his head "No Phi, I am actually the only child.". "Oh" Phuwin responded with his eyebrows furrowed. "I will tell you all about it." Fourth said as they approached his friend.

"Took you long enough!" Ford scolded Fourth. "Sorry friend." Fourth apologized to his now sulking bestfriend.  Ford and Phuwin looked at each other then at Fourth, waiting for him to introduce them.

"Phi this is my bestfriend Ford." Gesturing at Ford. "Ford this is P'Phuwin he is going to the same class as us." Ford wai'ed at Phuwin. "Phi you are also taking CHEM101?" Ford asked curiously.

Phuwin laughed and said "No I am actually professor Tawan's assistant. I am a 3rd year Biochem student, prof is helping me with my thesis."

"That's great, phi can help us since we are Biochem freshman." Ford said smiling earning a nudge from Fourth. "Sure just let me know if you need help." Phuwin responded.

They reached lecture room and took their assigned seats. Phuwin and Fourth kept glancing  and smiling at each other during the lecture.

"Okay that's it for today, email me if you have any questions. See you tomorrow." Professor Tawan said as he ended the class.

"I didn't get half of what the professor said." Fourth whined. "I will share my notes with you don't worry." Ford replied. "You are the best" Fourth said as he kissed his friend's cheek. They packed up their things and headed out the door.

"Fourth!" Phuwin yelled and Fourth turned and waited for this handsome phi who was walking towards him flashing a charming smile.

"Where are you guys off to?" Phuwin asked. "We are going to look for the cafeteria we didn't have breakfast yet phi." Ford answered on behalf of Fourth.

"Great let me join you guys and I will show you guys around after. You can think of me as your tour guide." Phuwin said earning himself a nod and chuckle from the two best friends.

At the cafeteria

"So what do you guys want to have?" Phuwin asked the two friends but looked specifically at Fourth. "Any recommendations phi?" Ford asked enthusiastically.

"You can try the pad kra pao moo (minced pork stir-fried with chilli and Thai basil) I promise it won't disappoint you." Phuwin said. "Sounds great we will have two of those." Ford replied on behalf of his friend again. "Okay get us a seat and I will put in an order for us."