what do you mean royalty?

"Let's go to China!" Ford says with so much excitement on his face.

"What?"

"Have you lost your mind?"

"Seriously, babe?"

Mark, Fourth, and Gemini respond at the same time, looking at Ford like he has lost his mind.

"Yes, seriously! This is the perfect opportunity for us to get in touch with our roots." Ford says undeterred by the incredulous looks he is getting from his boyfriend and friends.

"What roots? We are Thai Ford." Gemini said with an exasperated sigh.

"Excuse you! I so happen to be like 2% or so of Chinese origins. Besides, fourth, here is mostly Chinese. His mother is literally a Chinese princess, and uncle Mile has some sort of Chinese origins." Ford said with a tilt of his head.

"Can we not mention my birth mother, please?" Fourth said softly, and Ford winced a bit to himself. He didn't want to make his best friend feel bad.

"Okay, sorry, friend. All I am saying is we are finally done with exams, we have all this free time. Why not use it travelling? This way Gemini can get away from his mother and the fucking media even if it's just for two weeks." Ford said with a cheerful tone.

"Can we also not mention my birth mother." Gemini pointed out.

"Okay! No mention of birth mothers. So are you guys in or what? It will be so much fun." Ford said trying to give his best adorable puppy eyes.

"Fine!"

"How can I say no when you look at me like that."

"Okay I guess if Fourth is going, then I am going."

Ford grinned at hearing his boyfriend and friends' answer. He was happy to be able to travel with his friends especially since he had already booked 4 first class tickets to Hong Kong without asking them first. Good thing his puppy eyes worked this time.

Jeff and Bible were relieved to see Gemini going away for the two weeks, at least one of their sons will be away from that vicious woman. Fourth's parents needed a little more convincing, surprisingly it was Apo who was against Fourth going. Mile was able to convince his husband to let their son go.

"Let him live a little, Po. He is only young once. Besides it's just for 2 weeks." Miles had said while convincing his husband. There were promises made about certain services to be provided but Fourth would rather not think about that.

So after what felt like forever on a plane they finally land in Hong Kong. Ford had organised transport to get them to their hotel, a very luxurious sedan.

"You really went all out?" Fourth comments only for Ford to shrug.

"I am an only child and have access to my dad's black card. So there was no way I was going to settle for nothing but the best." Ford beams at them before ushering them into the car.

The drive to the hotel was a quick one. Ford was true to his word and it turns out he had booked 2 luxurious executive suites.

"Only the best for my dearest friends. I made a reservation for a restaurant nearby so get ready we will leave in an hour." Ford said cheerfully.

"When did you get time to make a reservation?" Fourth asked.

"When we were in the car. Honestly Fotfot you should know me better by now." Ford replied, and Fourth isn't even surprised. Ford had always been like that, nothing and no one can get in his way when he sets his mind on to something.

"Fine! See you in an hour I guess." Fourth replied. Resigned to his fate of being possibly dragged all over Hong Kong.

"Oh and you two better dress up to impress. Your father is Apo freaking Nattawin." Ford says pointing a finger at Fourth, then turned around to point an accusatory finger at Gemini. "And you... your father is Jeff Satur! The man is legend when it comes to all things fashionable. Do Not Dissapoint me."